How about Henderson... (1 Viewer)

peytonknows

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
I know people fail to appreciate him because he is from LSU and god forbid LSU has a good player go to the NFL. I think that he has been showing up and has become more consistant. He stretches the field very well, and gives a different type of athlete on the field and I think he fits very well with Brees. Say what you will about him, about his past games in previous years but let's just look at this year. I will give props to Henderson for a great game today.

I'm with you, peytonknows. I wonder if people like DieselNutz still feel confident saying things like this:

Devery is the worst player on the team, he just had one big game. The correct answer to the question is, Scott Fujita.

If he will stay consistant he could be unstoppable! Copper made a heckuva play on that ball to end the 1st half. I pull for Devery he has let me down at times, and he has come through at times. You are right Payton must see something in him..

I wonder if we could steal a player like Crumpler from the durty burds? Miller actually made a good play to get a 1st down..

i th ink once horn starts to slow down which he's doing now devery and colston will make a great 1 2 punch at WR from what i see colston is a great all around reciever while devery is the homerun guy who gets be receptions down the field

Drop the LSU angle. I'm a big Tiger fan and the guy was being his own worst enemy.

That said, he's really taken his game up a notch and looks to be another legitimate threat in the passing game. I feel a whole lot better about our receivers Post-Joe Horn...

Devery is playing at another level. He has always been the deep threat he is, but he seems to be making the average plays along with the deep ones.

Good for you Devery and keep it up!

3 games over 100 yds and a lot of big plays !! He looks good now ! And as mentionned above with Colston as our possesion all around WR, Henderson will continue to flourish !

Devery deserves his props, 2 weeks in a row over 150 yards. Great day for him!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom