How about let D Allen be the interim HC for 1 year and let Payton have a year off? (1 Viewer)

I know this is something that’s never been done but that don’t mean the saints can’t be the first.

I think it’s pretty clear coach needs/wants a break but at the same time loves his job .

Why not let him take his year off and comeback after a year ?
If Payton just needs a year off then Saints should just re-implement the bounty program.

I know this is something that’s never been done but that don’t mean the saints can’t be the first.

I think it’s pretty clear coach needs/wants a break but at the same time loves his job .

No thanks. As Herm Edwards once said you play to win the game so with that in mind why don’t we give all the starters the season off to rest for a year. The coach and all the players know what they are getting into when they sign the contract for multiple millions of dollars. They are paid to win games.
Now if you want to take a good read on what CSP’s feeling for the future of the team is pay close attention to the draft. I think we draft a QB and I think it will be one that CSP thinks he can work with to take this team forward. I think that will be his motivation to finish out his contract and maybe even an extra 2 years.

No thanks. As Herm Edwards once said you play to win the game so with that in mind why don’t we give all the starters the season off to rest for a year. The coach and all the players know what they are getting into when they sign the contract for multiple millions of dollars. They are paid to win games.
Now if you want to take a good read on what CSP’s feeling for the future of the team is pay close attention to the draft. I think we draft a QB and I think it will be one that CSP thinks he can work with to take this team forward. I think that will be his motivation to finish out his contract and maybe even an extra 2 years.
That’s kinda what I see on the Dallas forums. Their dream is to have Coach Payton groom Dak Into the power house that Brees was.

This is reactionary to the garbage being put out there by speculators, until Sean himself says he wants time away, none of this crap means anything.

All this speculation about Sean wanting to leave is from rat arse reporters that would jump ship from their employer first chance they get, the concept of sticking things through when stuff gets rough is foreign to them...ain't no rat in CSP, he'll be back to lead his team in 2022

How is it clear?

Like it or not we just have to live with the fact that we will know when he lets us know. But its really not worth worrying about until then because these guys are always worn out right after the season. And we can't do anything about it anyway.

1642986320326.png

That’s kinda what I see on the Dallas forums. Their dream is to have Coach Payton groom Dak Into the power house that Brees was.
Well they can pucker up and kiss my arse. The only real success they’ve had was under Jimmy Johnson or because of him. The only time I ever liked about that team ended when Tom Landry walked out the door. I’ll always be thankful to CSP for getting us our first super bowl win. If he leaves and goes to Dallas I don’t think I could ever get that taste out of my mouth.

y'all really are smitten with his Dennis Allen character

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom