How about Red Bryant as an option at DT? (1 Viewer)

meily

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'd take any of the top 5 DT actually, they can all help.

If we can't get one of the top 2 I wouldn't be made if we picked up a Trevor Laws (measured same height and size as Ellis..he was actually 3/4 taller and about 6pds heavier)

But I think any of he top 5 DT would be a welcomed addition to this team...that goes for CB and LB.

cruize

Account closed at user request
Reaction score
Great in the third or fourth.

mvtrucking

Administrator
Administrator
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I like him or Frank Okam in the 3rd or 4th.

Same here. I think Okam will be solid. Here is a tidbit on him:

Strengths: They basically say he possesses a massive frame. Is tall with exceptional bulk. Will flash the ability to overpower offensive linemen at the point of attack. A space-eater that requires lots of double-team attention versus the run. They also mention he's best suited for a two-gap scheme. "Displays the ability to disengage, find the ball and disrupt in the backfield". Can occasionally be effective as a bull-rushing pass rusher. **They say his upside is nearly "limitless".

Link: http://insider.espn.go.com/nfldraft/draft/tracker/player?id=11776

dapperdan

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Same here. I think Okam will be solid. Here is a tidbit on him:

Strengths: They basically say he possesses a massive frame. Is tall with exceptional bulk. Will flash the ability to overpower offensive linemen at the point of attack. A space-eater that requires lots of double-team attention versus the run. They also mention he's best suited for a two-gap scheme. "Displays the ability to disengage, find the ball and disrupt in the backfield". Can occasionally be effective as a bull-rushing pass rusher. **They say his upside is nearly "limitless".

Link: http://insider.espn.go.com/nfldraft/draft/tracker/player?id=11776
The problem with the Espn site is that the written analysis was written before this past season. They don't do a good job of updating.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)