How about Red Bryant as an option at DT? (1 Viewer)

I'd take any of the top 5 DT actually, they can all help.

If we can't get one of the top 2 I wouldn't be made if we picked up a Trevor Laws (measured same height and size as Ellis..he was actually 3/4 taller and about 6pds heavier)

But I think any of he top 5 DT would be a welcomed addition to this team...that goes for CB and LB.

Great in the third or fourth.

I like him or Frank Okam in the 3rd or 4th.

Same here. I think Okam will be solid. Here is a tidbit on him:

Strengths: They basically say he possesses a massive frame. Is tall with exceptional bulk. Will flash the ability to overpower offensive linemen at the point of attack. A space-eater that requires lots of double-team attention versus the run. They also mention he's best suited for a two-gap scheme. "Displays the ability to disengage, find the ball and disrupt in the backfield". Can occasionally be effective as a bull-rushing pass rusher. **They say his upside is nearly "limitless".

Link: http://insider.espn.go.com/nfldraft/draft/tracker/player?id=11776

Same here. I think Okam will be solid. Here is a tidbit on him:

Strengths: They basically say he possesses a massive frame. Is tall with exceptional bulk. Will flash the ability to overpower offensive linemen at the point of attack. A space-eater that requires lots of double-team attention versus the run. They also mention he's best suited for a two-gap scheme. "Displays the ability to disengage, find the ball and disrupt in the backfield". Can occasionally be effective as a bull-rushing pass rusher. **They say his upside is nearly "limitless".

Link: http://insider.espn.go.com/nfldraft/draft/tracker/player?id=11776

The problem with the Espn site is that the written analysis was written before this past season. They don't do a good job of updating.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom