How about Shaun Rogers at DT? (1 Viewer)

Boondock Saint

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
From ESPN:
Lions general manager Matt Millen acknowledged he would listen to offers for defensive tackle Shaun Rogers, and there is no question that there is interest.

According to a source, approximately five or six teams have expressed interest in Rogers, who can be one of the most dominating defensive players in football. Rogers' name has been mentioned in trades in recent years, but this is the most serious talk of a possible deal.

Iv heard on the NFL network the last few days that several teams are interested, but they haven't said which teams. I hope we are in the mix. I really do not see us making a push for Asante Samuel because of the amount of money we are paying Jason David. Also I dont think Lance Briggs will even give us a nod with the skins knocking at the door.

Think of the front four with Rogers and Will Smith resigned. The pressure on the QB would be unstoppable.

that dude is a beast but can he keep focused in N.O with bourbon street and all the delicacies like crawfish crabs shrimp etc... i dont know but i hope soo lol

He's dominant when he wants to be and lazy the other times. If we would get nothing better than above average for a game then he's worth a 4th.

Don't underestimate Ed O. He'll whip Grant, Smith, and Thomas into shape and he could keep Rogers motivated.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom