How about some good news? (1 Viewer)

0rion

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I fully expect to just hear crickets in this thread for awhile but if anyone gets or knows of any good news I'd appreciate reading that. I've been bed ridden 2 days now with a hurt back so have nothing really to do except diddle on the phone. It's just full of scary terrible news these days. I'd love to read something positive no matter what it is.

Americans are resilient and always have been. Every generation has something like this and we always pull together as a country and kick its arse. WWI, the Great Depression, WW2, disco, 9-11, Katrina. We get knocked down but we always stand up and fight back. By Christmas we will be picking up the pieces, looking back and realizing that for all our differences we are still one country that cares about one another. We will all be fine! Book mark this and let’s laugh about it during Christmas!

Americans are resilient and always have been. Every generation has something like this and we always pull together as a country and kick its arse. WWI, the Great Depression, WW2, disco, 9-11, Katrina. We get knocked down but we always stand up and fight back. By Christmas we will be picking up the pieces, looking back and realizing that for all our differences we are still one country that cares about one another. We will all be fine! Book mark this and let’s laugh about it during Christmas!

I would be the safest person in this entire country if it wasn't for my wife and oldest son going to work. We have tons of food and I've left the bed only to use the restroom for 2 days and looking like tomorrow will be a bed ridden day also. I literally could go months without contact with the outside world....except for my wife and son. Wonder how much they'd have to pay to get an apartment or if I could talk them into living in our camper? Haha

I would be the safest person in this entire country if it wasn't for my wife and oldest son going to work. We have tons of food and I've left the bed only to use the restroom for 2 days and looking like tomorrow will be a bed ridden day also. I literally could go months without contact with the outside world....except for my wife and son. Wonder how much they'd have to pay to get an apartment or if I could talk them into living in our camper? Haha
My son said today, "Dad, I'm bored." I said, "How in the world is that even possible? You have TV, PS4, internet, books. There is literally no way that you could possibly run out of things to do. Just the internet alone is inexhaustible."

I had some beef and cheese chimichangas for lunch...
tenor (4).gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom