How about some good news? (1 Viewer)

I have some good news today....doesn't really effect anyone else but it's good news anyhow.
Today (with the help of drugs) I....

Brah, I got to this point and thought for sure it was going somewhere else

...realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.

Happy for you though. What has you down and out (and forgive me for not seeing it mentioned before)

Brah, I got to this point and thought for sure it was going somewhere else

Happy for you though. What has you down and out (and forgive me for not seeing it mentioned before)
I hurt my back in my 20's at work. As I get older I have more and more problems with it. This time it went up a few levels....I haven't been able to even sit up for 2 days before today. You'd be surprised at all the things you need to be vertical to do haha. I'm really hoping I've turned a corner. Laying in bed reading covid-19 updates for a couple days takes a toll.

I hurt my back in my 20's at work. As I get older I have more and more problems with it. This time it went up a few levels....I haven't been able to even sit up for 2 days before today. You'd be surprised at all the things you need to be vertical to do haha. I'm really hoping I've turned a corner. Laying in bed reading covid-19 updates for a couple days takes a toll.

I severely messed up L5 S1 in my early twenties as well. Slipped off a scaffold bottom rung. Though the drop was barely more than a foot, I had my knees locked and it was so quick that all my weight did it’s thing on those locked knees. It has at times been debilitating but I have been pretty lucky for a long time by being smart and knowing what to (and not to) do. I feel your pain and hope you have turned it as well.

My 2yo son has become a huge fan of The Incredible Hulk.
The good news is he is politely asking my wife and me if he can smash something before he and Hulk smash it.

Good parenting lol

I have some good news today....doesn't really effect anyone else but it's good news anyhow.
Today (with the help of drugs) I was able to get from the bed to the recliner. After sitting with heat on my back awhile it actually didn't feel terrible so I took advantage and took a shower and shaved. Man....I feel like a brand new person. Just from a mental stand point it's been like a breath of fresh air. Still not pushing it though because I don't want to back slide but I'm clean and upright so for right now that's a huge deal and enough for me.

Thats awesome man

I been paralyzed by Guillain-Barre and have been in 4 wrecks that werent my fault. I have had 2 neck surgeries, mid spine, right rotator cuff, and i need a lumbar procedure.
Sometimes I feel like I am living my own Final Destination story where i am just meant to not be able to walk
God willing I will get past this and be walking on my own again.

Thats awesome man

I been paralyzed by Guillain-Barre and have been in 4 wrecks that werent my fault. I have had 2 neck surgeries, mid spine, right rotator cuff, and i need a lumbar procedure.
Sometimes I feel like I am living my own Final Destination story where i am just meant to not be able to walk
God willing I will get past this and be walking on my own again.
Sorry to hear that....puts my issue in perspective.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom