How about some good news? (1 Viewer)

Louisiana may have L.A. on the idiot driver ratio.

But there are millions of people packed fairly close together here.

Many more idiots.

Beware the 405.

What we lack in quantity we make up for in quality

Saw on Cramer that Regeneron is testing a drug that looks promising in terms of relieving the symptoms of Covid-19. That would be welcome news since a vaccine is months away at least.
Yes it is.....I keep hoping once American doctors/scientists get moving there will be speedy break throughs made. I know it's cliche but I honestly do think no other country has as much talent or can solve a crisis as quickly as we can. I truly believe that once motivated America gets it done

Yes it is.....I keep hoping once American doctors/scientists get moving there will be speedy break throughs made. I know it's cliche but I honestly do think no other country has as much talent or can solve a crisis as quickly as we can. I truly believe that once motivated America gets it done

Hell yeah. If somebody would bomb Pearl Harbor we would have a cure within 2 weeks

yea if your hard of hearing, you definately want to stay off the bike.

I believe NOLA ranks near the top of the US for most unfriendly cities for bikers.

Ahhh...well i am not on a bike and louisiana drivers havent been very friendly to me lol

$200 off a high-end bidet!

Bookmarked. I'm about to renovate a half bath. I don't have an electric outlet behind the toilet yet but it's part of the plan. If I put one in I'm going high end.

Bookmarked. I'm about to renovate a half bath. I don't have an electric outlet behind the toilet yet but it's part of the plan. If I put one in I'm going high end.
High end for the low end. I can tell you I'm not a fan of an electrical outlet anywhere near a toilet. Half drunk, half asleep, lights off, and miss the toilet.

High end for the low end. I can tell you I'm not a fan of an electrical outlet anywhere near a toilet. Half drunk, half asleep, lights off, and miss the toilet.

just make sure its a GFCI outlet (I am sure code requires it anyway)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom