How about some Louisiana Tech Love? (1 Viewer)

JuggernautSaint

Cogito Egro Sum
Reaction score
They are 24-3 on the season and ranked 25 in the country for first time since 84-85 and have the second longest winning streak in the country with 16 straight wins!

NCAA Basketball Tournament Sleeper: Michael White's Louisiana Tech Bulldogs | Bleacher Report

i know its a bleacher report article but it gives a pretty good summary of what their doing down in ruston.

Congrats Tech and well-done Techsters! Glad someone will represent Louisiana in the post-season!

Seriously, how AWFUL was Trent Johnson? If Tech can put together a team like this in Louisiana, then Johnson should be ASHAMED very ASHAMED! And for real, our new coach is absolutely BLOWING him away using HIS shambles of his roster that had to be filled out by raiding our TUBA SECTION of our TIGERBAND!!!

Dude, I don't care who you are... if you can grab a tuba player and have a winning record in the SEC as a result, you're one pimp of a head coach! Probably one of the coolest things I've ever heard of and a complete slap in the face to Trent Johnson! That dude was just AWFUL!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dPHrJHGC5vQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

How bout them DAWGS!!

Jinx thread? They've lost 3 straight since the OP.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom