How about that O line (1 Viewer)

Krodwhodat

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Man they looked good today. Peat held his own and the zone blocking was working well with the cutbacks. I'm pretty happy with the way they played and think we will score a lot of points this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They looked great. And everyone was saying they would be terrible. Mack hardly did anything. And I saw a lot of push up front. Particularly from Peat.

Also, Kuhn has been a very underrated acquisition.

The O-line did not lose this game today. It would be nice to have a Tight End though...

Yes. I think our offense will be better than 2013 & 2014 and I felt our offensive playcalling was great. I just feel bad for Brees that we can't find a way to give him som help on the defensive side.

Offensive line looked good. There were a few miscommunications in the middle between Evans and the center, but besides that it looked great. Everyone spent camp dogging Peat and Strief and those two were blowing open holes and great in pass protection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmmmm....I thought Brees looked great but the line was blah. He saved them by ditching the ball a lot. Took a TON of hits and was hurried constantly. I think if it were most other QBs the OL would have been exposed for what it was.

o-line played well, despite the whining about it all preseason. this is a Sean Payton team, it may have plenty of flaws, but o-line will not be one of those flaws. Take it to the bank.

This team is well coached, young on defense but eell coached. Jahri looked good and Kelemete playef ahead of Lelito when spelling Jahri nut thry played well as a unit.

Offensive line was shockingly good. Safe to say that the Saints and Raiders will be ranked 31st and 32nd in total defense after this weekend.

Saints won the shootout last year against the Giants and lose this one today. That's how it goes.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom