How about this idea......(MERGED) Chad Johnson trade ideas (1 Viewer)

nosaint

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Will Smith straight up for Chad Johnson. Just bored but could you imagine Johnson with Coltson, holy crap!

i prefer D to O. i think we'd be better to draft McFadden and move reggie to WR personally.

you'd have to play reggie (who drops balls) in the slot...still no def. number 1...... colston is great but he's also a weak side WR... he plays better as the number 2..... and McFadden won't be there, and why would you want another dead leg RB, we got reggie who is better...... Ocho would be awesome in black and gold, but it won't happen because of the cap hit the Bengals would have to take... 5 million i believe

yeah but he'd be more of a headache that Horn. and who want to listen to that all over again, regardless of talent.

ummm....You mean the same Joe Horn who was the great WR in saints history?? every one of ur post seems like you've been following the saints for like 2 weeks or something...... dude, Ocho is one of the hardest working players (of any position) in the league, and you don't want him because he has fun on the field???

horn's mouth ran complaining about the team & the FO way more than he delivered on field. how many playoff games did he win us again? yeah he was a good player, but seriously we are better off without him.

you want us to trade away our best player for one who's just going to moan and winge. it's my tern to ask you are you really a fan of the saints?

horn's mouth ran complaining about the team & the FO way more than he delivered on field. how many playoff games did he win us again? yeah he was a good player, but seriously we are better off without him.

you want us to trade away our best player for one who's just going to moan and winge. it's my tern to ask you are you really a fan of the saints?

Will Smith is not our best player. He had a HORRIBLEseason the last two years. He is no elite player by any terms. We can upgrade over smith.

Bobby McCray might turn out to be better than Smith and Grant...sack wise at least

our best player?

Drew Brees
Reggie Bush
Marques Colston
Mike Mckenzie

all better..... and when did i say i wanted to trade will smith, all i did was reply to your extremely ignora....(.i won't go there) comment....

horn's mouth ran complaining about the team & the FO way more than he delivered on field. how many playoff games did he win us again??

you know nothing about Saints Football!!!!

:nono: :Cliff: :bartmat: :loco:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom