How are you guys spending the weekend with no Saints or Tigers Football? (1 Viewer)

Watching Tennessee vs Texas a&m. Barnett and Garrett

Watching my other black and gold team: Colorado Buffaloes. Unfortunately #21 ranked CU is getting beat up by unranked USC now :-/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be spending my time in the hospital with my wife, anxiously awaiting the arrival of not one, but two brand new little Who Dats!

They're coming early, but my wife pointed out that at least it's happening during the bye week.... They're very considerate.

That's awesome! Congrats. Just had my pair this past June.

What are the genders? I got Boy/Girl whodat combo and a biscuit.

Not having a heart attack is what I'm doing

Also, setup a chores schedule for the kids and I'm cracking the whip every hour or so.

College football. The Nationals NLDS game #2 got rain-delayed until tomorrow too. = /

Edit: Ooo! Second episode of HBO's Westworld available

a pair of boys. Any advice? ha ha....

Congrats to you as well!

we used a 2,5,8,11 approach to feedings. Basically if you forget their feeding times (and you will due to sleep deprivation) just remember at 2,5,8 and 11 they need to be eating. This is AM and PM.

first couple months...wake em...feed em. Their tummies are developing during this time. Similac is good...if they don't like it after a few weeks switch to similac sensitive formula (trust me on this) lol

Last thing you want is a new born with a tummy ache.

Oh yeah...get ready to change about 22 diapers a day average with twins...everything will be a blur. My wife had the surgery, so it was all me the first couple weeks (I took almost 2 months off work) and all I remember during those 2 weeks was feeding them and changing diapers ALL DAY EVERYDAY.

I slept maybe 4 hours a day. I got sick b/c you will forget to eat. You won't bathe either. It was rough man, but I got some help after that and tbh that experience HARDENED me. So now watching them both 4 months later is a piece of cake tbh.

For tummy ache use Gripe water also...you can actually give them this from day one..it's good for their tummies.

Other than taking the wife to lunch, I spent the day actually getting stuff done outside. I basically performed maintenace on lawn equipment. That sort of thing. Beautiful day to be outside. Going to watch the UFC tonight, and I think that I will do a lot of the same outside stuff tomorrow.

Caught a Mudbugs game with my dad for the first time since they returned tonight and it was great. Gonna go to many more games this season.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom