How are you guys spending the weekend with no Saints or Tigers Football? (1 Viewer)

BCK30

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I don't recall a football regular season in recent memory where neither the Saints or Tigers are playing. Feels kinda weird. I promised my wife I'd take her shopping today but I'll be watching NFL action tomorrow rooting hard for the Falcons to lose. What you fellow who Dats got on tap?

I'll be spending my time in the hospital with my wife, anxiously awaiting the arrival of not one, but two brand new little Who Dats!

They're coming early, but my wife pointed out that at least it's happening during the bye week.... They're very considerate.

been traveling all over looking at horses for my daughter, can't wait for saints next week

Bush hogging 10 acres of land, getting a snoot full of mosquitos, dust, mold, and pollen.

8agRpVy.gif

Gonna watch my Wolverines destroy the Rutgers. Tomorrow I'll watch me some games regardless.

I'll be spending my time in the hospital with my wife, anxiously awaiting the arrival of not one, but two brand new little Who Dats!

They're coming early, but my wife pointed out that at least it's happening during the bye week.... They're very considerate.

Great wife as well..................definitely a keeper............:9:

I got flooded in August in Baton Rouge so you can guess what I am doing. I work on houses during the day then I get to go home and work on mine every evening..............this work stuff is for the birds!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom