How bad can Ken Crawly really be? (1 Viewer)

cash1234

genius of myself
Reaction score
It sounds like KC is going to be the guy that steps in to number two. I thought he had a good year starting for us a few years back but now they don’t even activate him sometimes. What happened to him? Is it a physical issue? I guess I’m asking if it’s possible for him to come in and play well.

I'm not sure what the deal is with him. I mean he's still on the team so we must value him to some extent and yet he's never active.

Crawley is purely confidence issues. When he was playing confident in 2017, he was really good, like making everyone's top 32 corners good. He wasn't as good as Lattimore, but he was without question a high tier starting CB, then he lost his confidence and has been just awful ever since. That said, it does say something that the coaches are putting him in the final 53. I think this season will be his last in New Orleans unless he steps up this season. Their patience has to be at the end of the line for him, it is nut up or shut up time for Crawley.

Crawley had proven in 2017 that he can be a good corner. He regressed badly last season to the point that the Saints traded for Apple. Hopefully with some seasoning he returns to 2017 form, or better. Who knows? All I know is that the Saints have kept him on the roster, so they must still see something positive there.

To answer the question, we all saw how bad he could be last year. Rather baffling after seeing how good he could be the year prior. So my hope is that he is chomping at the bit to regain his status as a good NFL corner. Hopefully Apple’s injury isn’t too serious because there’s no telling which version of Crawley we’ll get.

It sounds like KC is going to be the guy that steps in to number two. I thought he had a good year starting for us a few years back but now they don’t even activate him sometimes. What happened to him? Is it a physical issue? I guess I’m asking if it’s possible for him to come in and play well.
He always seemed to be in the right place in decent position but gets holding calls or doesn’t actually stop the completion

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom