How bout that Roy Williams? (2 Viewers)

Dez is going to take over the T.O role when Owens retires. What a diva

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

If Roy Williams was half the receiver Terrell Owens is, I might be able to put up with his antics.

Roy Williams is the definition of "un-clutch" player.

He always comes through when his team can't afford another bad play.

"But the [Steers] are so talented!"

If Williams and Bryant equal "so talented", they can keep all the talent they want. That roster is full of show-boating, cry-baby losers.

...and I love it that way.

I get sick to death of the "they're the most talented team in the NFL" crap. What's up with that anyway? According to many sports writers, their secondary is pretty pathetic, and their offensive line is not really that great either.

What has gone on in our society where a rookie wr is having a tantrum on the sideline and is comforted by coaches....can you imagine Bill Parcells putting up with that nonsense?

Dez Bryant shouldn't be talked about in the same breath as Roy Williams. Williams has proven he's a failure, dez has come through for the cowboys. Dez's rant on the sideline was justifiable when you look at the failure across from him. He knew Williams would mess up at some point and he didn't disappoint.

"I had two hands on it, but the guy made a great play," said Williams,

Williams claims he covered the ball up with two hands. Really Roy, did you???

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/G25f043SuX8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/G25f043SuX8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

I hate to say this, but Roy made a nice catch. Jenkins just made one of the most awesome plays I've seen. He single handedly won that game for New Orleans with that play. Without that play the Saint's would have lost. He deserves the Madden drumstick award, no doubt about it.

Kris

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom