How can anyone pick the dolphins to win? (1 Viewer)

Because they can win.

They were maybe one or two plays away from beating the Colts.

They have a stong defense and runninng game and are capable of keeping the Saints offense off the field.

Capable. Doesn't mean they will succeed for 60 minutes. But they should be taken seriously.

Not that. This!

aside from history....(nfl network said we are 0-3 in Miami)...stupidity :idunno:

Though I do believe the Saints will win the Dolphins stand a very good chance of winning this game if they get up early. The Dolphins are a dominant running team especially out of the Wildcat which the Saints don’t know very well. Also, remember the Dolphins have recently run the ball down the throats of their divisional opponents who know the Dolphins a lot better then the Saints would.

If the Saints get up early, it’s an entirely different story. The larger the lead the less the Phins can run.

As I am watching the pregame shows I feel like we are the underdog in this game. I think we are going to be ready to play. Eventually we are going to trail in a game but I do not think it is this week. Geaux Saints!

People still don't believe the Saints are for real. That's fine, if they don't wanna give the Saints respect, they'll just have to take it.
nfl network believes the Saints are for real. They even had a segment about it.

It's a very "losable" game. 16-0 in the regular season has happened once, EVER. Odds are we're gonna lose a game or two or three along the way. We can't be this perfect each and every week all year long. Miami is a capable team on a hot streak. They are at home after a bye. We're coming off a HUGE win with another HUGE game next week. Miami has a game plan they have really become quite good at where they bleed the clock and shorten games. If you're not really close to perfect in your time with the ball against them, you might lose. People really need to stop flipping out at the idea of someone picking us to lose.

That said, I think we win and win fairly convincingly. But it IS a losable game and it wouldn't be a complete shocker if we lost.

The Dolphins can win because it's the NFL but there is no logical reason to pick against the Saints.

Because this team has a history of laying eggs, anything can happen, the Dolphins are still an NFL team and a fairly good one at that, and it's not outside the realm of possibility.

nfl network believes the Saints are for real. They even had a segment about it.
Too be honest, I think most of the people picking against the Saints are either haters, or people trying to make themselves look good by picking an underdog to upset a team.

Because they can win.

They were maybe one or two plays away from beating the Colts.

They have a stong defense and runninng game and are capable of keeping the Saints offense off the field.

Capable. Doesn't mean they will succeed for 60 minutes. But they should be taken seriously.

This. There are a number of factors (including psychological) that could favor the fins in this game. In my opinion, if we are not up by at least 10 points by early-3rd quarter, there's a good chance we lose this game. However, Saint's win 31-20.

Because odds are we'll lose at some point.

And this game is
-away
-against an AFC opponent
-a marginal playoff team no less
-who is coming off a bye week
-with a somewhat unorthodox offensive angle
-who care way, way, way more about this game then we do.

If we win, it's a testament to the leadership and focus of this team. Because, honestly, if there was ever a regular season game to not give a **** about this season, this is probably the game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom