How can I listen to the Saints-Rams game on the road between Vegas and the Grand Canyon? (1 Viewer)

maybe just try to stop in St. George and watch part of the game.

If you are renting, some rental cars come with XM.

WWL is on the radio.com app. In the past I've had issues with them blacking it out on phones. Then I just go to the Shreveport affiliate on the tune in radio app. That's 98 Rocks out of Shreveport. They don't black it out.

I can get WWL in Cincinnati on some nights. Great to hear the locals raving about the Saints.

What kind of radio do you use? I lose WWL when I get on the other side of Baton Rouge. In Shreveport I can sometimes pick it up at night but only in my car and not a great signal. I can't imagine trying to get it in Ohio. I hear people do but I wonder what kind of radio they''re using.

As a Canadian who circumvented international trade agreements (e.g. buying a grey market DirecTV subscription) for half a dozen years, just to be able to watch the Saints live every Sunday, I feel your pain.

The other posters have suggested the best option; utilizing your rental car's possible SiriusXM subscription. The only other option might be to sign up for a temporary cell data plan via a "throw away" SIM card for your smartphone. Pending cell coverage of course.

Good luck!

Take a "quick" break in Flagstaff! Nice town/gown mix, many sports bars & decent food/beer. Even in the canyon you can get better reception than I get from Verizon @ home(sitting @ my computer!!!). It's not as desolated as some places.
Don't walkout on the glass deck, it was cracking w/in the 1st year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom