How can I watch the Draft online tonight? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I realize that this makes me a very technological inept person, but if someone can share a link so I can watch the 2nd and 3rd rounds online, that would be awesome! I'm doing some extra work and I'd like to have it playing on my computer screen.

type live stream and reddit into google....you will find your answer...sharing link is illegal so this is the best I can offer

I realize that this makes me a very technological inept person, but if someone can share a link so I can watch the 2nd and 3rd rounds online, that would be awesome! I'm doing some extra work and I'd like to have it playing on my computer screen.

NFL app is FREE!!!! Watch the draft & then keep the app for watching football games later when you are out & about. šŸ‘šŸˆ

Google, ā€œdraft day 2, time & stationā€ and you will get a lot of options......one is, ā€œFUBOTVā€

Luckily the draft will be on ABC again! šŸ‘šŸˆ
Hate having to watch ā€œBSPNā€ except for Scott Van Pelt.

Google, ā€œdraft day 2, time & stationā€ and you will get a lot of options......one is, ā€œFUBOTVā€

Luckily the draft will be on ABC again! šŸ‘šŸˆ
Hate having to watch ā€œBSPNā€ except for Scott Van Pelt.
I watched on ABC. Was it just as lame on the other channels?

I watched on ABC. Was it just as lame on the other channels?
Like one of the posters said in the draft thread.......I like those human & fun stories that ABC is presenting. Just like NBC does during the Olympics.

If you just want results & donā€™t like the sap, it makes a difference. But I am a sucker for the sappy stories. šŸ˜

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom