How can the Saints beat the 49ers (1 Viewer)

BCK30

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
One thing is for sure, they won't win unless they go all out and take it to them. What I mean by that is by all means "NO CONSERVATIVE PLAY CALLING!!!!!" The Saints can't win if they play to dink and dunk and think they are going to methodically drive consistently against the 49ers Defense. There must be big plays. And please for the love of God unleash the Screen pass. I feel if done successfully you can keep San Francisco on their heels and slow down the pass rush because you know they are going to be aggressive. You can expect a turnover or two in the game playing this way but I guarantee you if they play conservative the Saints will get slaughtered.

I have been watching the Saints, and I have watched the 49ers. The only way the Saints are beating the 49ers is if the old Saints come back. I don't mean Drew Brees and Rickey Jackson. I mean Peter Paul Mary Matthew Luke and John.

This team has too many weapons. George Kittle, Christian McCaffrey and Deebo Samuel. They have to control the clock and play keep away. They have to find a way to get to Jimmy Garoppolo. And they’ve got to get the ball to the Playmakers. And Alvin Kamara and Olave have to have a big day.

I have been watching the Saints, and I have watched the 49ers. The only way the Saints are beating the 49ers is if the old Saints come back. I don't mean Drew Brees and Rickey Jackson. I mean Peter Paul Mary Matthew Luke and John.
LOL

Yeah, this is about as bad a matchup for us as you can find, given our issues stopping the run and poor tackling.

We'll need at least 3+ turnovers and we can't play conservative. Having said that, we won't and we will.

We'll be running 5 yards routes all game long and we'll wonder why we've punted all game long.

Go 100% on 3rd down conversions. Keep the chains moving and the ball out of those playmakers' hands. A lucky bounce or random turnover in our favor, be in it with 5:00 left in the 4th, and let the chips fall where they may.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom