How can the Saints beat the 49ers (1 Viewer)

If the 49ers experience a team wide flu/covid/Ebola outbreak the day before kickoff maybe we have a punchers chance.

All kidding aside we have about a 1 in 10 chance to win considering where we are compared to them, but in the NFL anything can happen so I will tune in.

How can the Saints win? How do we not get blown out is the question. The oline is still patchwork with some bad stitching. Don't know which play caller will show up. The defensive backfield is missing Lattimore and Harris is looking slow. Dont know who is playing at DE. Unless there is miracle, we loss as bad as Arizona did Monday night to 49ers.

First of all, we need our players back. Cam has to have a great game, Lattimore has to play and be shut down. Davenport has to play and be great! The Oline HAS to play better. Remember they played on Monday in Mexico so they had a little more to their travel on a short week and they played a BIG game against cardinals and really played well. Maybe they down a little and not as “on fire”. Cowboys beat the snot out of Vikings yet the week before lost to Washington. Depends on who shows up

9ers are built how i only wish we were built. Physical, fast, and scheme is tops in the nfl. If all goes the way it should on paper, we lose by 21. BUT, anything can happen i guess.

I could see us giving them a shot if we get a few of our guys back and we attack with a less than conventional game plan. Like let’s say for instance Taysom takes this game over- then I could see us competing for sure. Not exactly an ideal matchup, but he’s still the only guy I think we have who can will the team to a win outside of Kamara, and that’s totally dependent on how it’s drawn up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom