How come no-one is talking about Crumpler? (1 Viewer)

David Robbins

Ole Miss Rocks!
Reaction score
This is a guy we should be going after in free-agency. He is a great TE and would help this offense out tremendously. I think he is looking for around 4 million a year which is not that bad and we can afford it.

We need defense, and frankly the fact that Crumpler hasn't already signed somewhere yet leads one to think that he may not be the steal that one might think....

for him not to have signed with some one shows he might he asking a little much and no one wants to pay him. i feel we should though he is a great player and we need a TE as of now we dont have any we have to sign him or re-sign cambell

He wants 4 mil a year and a lot of people think that is to high for a 30 yr old TE.

we discussed him already, wait till friday.

Too many drops for his expected price tag. He's asking close to Antonio Gates money (who signed a 6 year/24 million dollar deal back in 2005). Admittedly "inflation" for contracts has gone up considerably but Crumpler still isn't in that ball park.

I was on vacation last week and missed a lot. Went on a cruise down to Mexico.

Cool, I hope you had a fun time.

I was just showing how using the search feature by looking up the word "Crumpler" in thread titles found what you evidently missed. Check them out, there's some good discussions in there :9:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom