How come we couldn't get a PI call.... (1 Viewer)

at one point I thought Brooking was surgically attached to Thomas...

The holding on Jenkins on the 70 yard run to start the 2nd half.

Good grief, there is actually no way possible to miss that call unless you just had your mind set on not calling a flag on that play.

And the Hold on Lance Moore on one of our last failed drives was so obvious he rode him for at least 4 yards right in front of the official the only thing I couldn't see was the saddle.

How can you expect PI calls when they didn't see the Captain Obvious holding call committed by Witten for the Miles Austin touchdown.

The holding on Jenkins on the 70 yard run to start the 2nd half.

Good grief, there is actually no way possible to miss that call unless you just had your mind set on not calling a flag on that play.

On that same play, I thought I saw a block in the back also.

I know that was a horrible call....dang he even drew attention to himself....that second half had a lot of bad blatant calls go against us...but I knew we were going to pull it out....

Worst called game of the year so far, at least in relation to the Saints.

The Cowboys wouldn't of even been in the game without the terrible missed calls.

I knew we would win this game. Wish it would have been a blow out but it wouldn't have been a good game on Thanksgiving. I think the ref made this a game.

Let's not forget, 2 delay of game no calls, 3 facemask calls on the Cowboys, the officiating was terrible. Guess Jerry Jones' check was big enough

I was so mad after the hold on Malcolm that resulted in the Austin touchdown :angryrazz: that my dogs are still hiding from me.

I don't know about a PI call, but a holding call was missed on that Miles Austin TD.

If they would have slowmo-ed the play where Moore was held on 2nd and 10, 20 yards down the field on one of those last drives...you would of fell out...Brees complained and then just shook his and laughed. Of course the camera crew never looked at it again....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom