How come we couldn't get a PI call.... (1 Viewer)

Just an awful officiating crew.
Mostly, Dallas benefitted from their lack of eyes; however, I will say that both of the calls where Garrett threw the red flag were incredibly obvious and ridiculous tht they needed a flag thrown. I also think that Witten only had one foot in by the time he caught the ball on Payton's challenge, but I'll go with "whatever was called on the field would've stood" just to give them the benefit of the doubt.

After those, I guess it's no surprise they couldn't see Jason Witten holding Jenkins' jersey up like he was trying to dry it for him or Will Smith's facemask being grabbed or the hold on Moore or various other holding calls they "didn't see."

I certainly hope the NFL officiating office docks that crew several points so we don't see their horrible officiating in the playoffs. They stunk something awful.

I was so mad after the hold on Malcolm that resulted in the Austin touchdown :angryrazz: that my dogs are still hiding from me.

Great quote. I usually shy away from commenting about the officials but their lack of action was quite noticeable.

Just an awful officiating crew.
Mostly, Dallas benefitted from their lack of eyes; however, I will say that both of the calls where Garrett threw the red flag were incredibly obvious and ridiculous tht they needed a flag thrown. I also think that Witten only had one foot in by the time he caught the ball on Payton's challenge, but I'll go with "whatever was called on the field would've stood" just to give them the benefit of the doubt.

After those, I guess it's no surprise they couldn't see Jason Witten holding Jenkins' jersey up like he was trying to dry it for him or Will Smith's facemask being grabbed or the hold on Moore or various other holding calls they "didn't see."

I certainly hope the NFL officiating office docks that crew several points so we don't see their horrible officiating in the playoffs. They stunk something awful.

I agree, the calls Dallas had to challenge were bad as well.

But the hold on Malcom - dam -- it looked like he was giving him a shirt wedgie.

Well, someone's going to be p. off. Either the refs will be mad because Dallas lost so they won'tbe getting their checks, or Jerry Jones will be mad because Dallas lost and he STILL will have to sign those fat checks.

Yeah I thought the officiating was bad. It just seemed that all of their missed calls happened at the worst time. That TD and a few first downs. There were also a few holding calls on the Saints that I had problems with. Not wearing black and gold glasses, just bad/missed calls at bad times.

How about Remi Ayodele getting his facemask grabbed, pulled, and helmet ripped off and thrown during Dallas's touchdown run? 17 points for the Cowpukes by Jerome Boger and crew.

Probably in the Long run it will help us because we have to go to the Ga Dome at least once and we will probably get the Raven's treatment....In that game the Falcons had 1 penalty for 5 yards..

That End Around horse turd call was so blatant!
Agreed with the lousy officiating!

Great quote. I usually shy away from commenting about the officials but their lack of action was quite noticeable.

Me too. I don't think I've ever commented on the officiating, mainly because I don't notice the should-be calls unless they're pointed out on replay (like the facemask on Will Smith), but I saw the PI on Dave Thomas and the delay of game with my own eyes.

I hope the Saints put together a reel of all the missed penalties and send them in. I just realized teams could do this when they were talking about that wrongly called horse-collar penalty on Suh last week.

Probably in the Long run it will help us because we have to go to the Ga Dome at least once and we will probably get the Raven's treatment....In that game the Falcons had 1 penalty for 5 yards..

Wow, I didn't realize that. amazing.

Let's not forget, 2 delay of game no calls, 3 facemask calls on the Cowboys, the officiating was terrible. Guess Jerry Jones' check was big enough

yeah i found the play clock weird in that way. There was one instance where we got down to 1 second and Brees calls timeout yet a flag is still thrown before being picked up and at least twice i saw Dallas' play clock hit zero and there was no call, they just got the snap off in time?? the field goal before the half was due to a phantom call on Brown yet should have been offset by the facemask by Free and then looked like Porter got blocked in the back on Austins run and Witten had a huge piece of Jenkins shirt. Obviously you guys already mentioned Brees' only laughing at the non call on Moore

I thought the reffs should have just gotten it over with and changed into Cowboys uniforms... no one would have noticed the difference.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom