How Confident Were You That The Saints Would Stop The Chargers On That Last Drive? (1 Viewer)

How Confident Were You That The Saints D Would Hold On The Last Drive?

• 100% - I KNEW The Saints Would Hold Up!

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • 75% - Momentum Had Shifted And I Thought The Saints D Would Prevail

Votes: 8 8.0%
  • 50% - I Feared The Saints Might Lose By A Field Goal In The Last Seconds

Votes: 31 31.0%
  • 25% - Barring A Miracle I Thought It Was Over

Votes: 24 24.0%
  • 1% - I Was Confident That The Saints D Would Fold...Yet Again

Votes: 35 35.0%

• Total voters

UFCSaint

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Based on our defensive play this year and how we have had a tendency to let games slip away in the final seconds, how confident were you that the Saints defense would hold the Chargers on that last drive? I will be honest I was about 5% confident that they would stop them

Not at all. I didn't even celebrate when Kuhn scored. My wife asked what was wrong with me, and I said "there's way too much time left in the clock".

Thank God for the botched shotgun snap that resulted in a 3rd & 22.

I was nervous but with the way the game was going I think every fan in the league would have been the same way.

I thought they should have wasted a down before scoring to burn some time or the final SD timeout

Honestly....I turned my head when rivers threw the long pass when the Db swatted it away...I figured it would be caught

It was the Chargers so I gave it a 50% chance they would fumble, which they did. I didnt think it would happen twice. I also didnt think the Saints D would prevent a fg.

I waiting for the ref to call a pass interference on webb :no:

Was such an exciting ending - that's what I love about sports.
I just kept saying, "dudes, don't give up a 4th and tomorrow!"

I thought they should have wasted a down before scoring to burn some time or the final SD timeout

Or even two downs. Deuce was thinking we'd take a knee on first down and I agreed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom