How did Brees fall before Brady? (1 Viewer)

Probably stem cells, and HGH.

If ASADA can't catch HGH in people who admit to using it. The NFL isn't catching it either.
Brady's head hasn't grown to double what it was before.

Knock Brady down a couple of times and see who's better, like our last game.

And people say he won all those Super Bowls. No, the Patriots won those Super Bowls. I remember TB12 losing a couple because he got hit.

Plus I believe Brees has beaten Brady more than any other QB has except for Peyton Manning. Should have won the 2013 game in New England if the 4th down choke hold against Cam Jordan (or was it Will Smith) had been called. šŸ˜”

It was Gale...

My keyboard didnā€™t allow me to type his entire name for some reason!

Its not brain science either.1609804661851.png

I remember pulling for him as a Chief because I thought he got screwed over by the 49ers. The dude won you 4 SBs and you discard him like yesterday's trash?

I mean I'm all for loyalty too but if you have prime 31 year old Steve Young sitting right there coming off an 14-2 MVP season can you really give the ball back to 37 year old Joe Montana that just missed two whole seasons? I think letting him go to Kansas City to start was better than making him sit behind Young.

Brees just needs 3 all pro wrs and he will look young again. But then again he isnt like Brady and he can succeed with less

Your memory's a little faulty on Montana, he was solid all the way to the end
He beat his old 9ers that game in 94 but it was also the same year he failed to throw 20tds in 14 games since he started winning superbowls.

He said just about as much in his sendoff.

"I really am not as fired up or excited about working out. It wasn't as much fun. I wasn't looking forward to it as much. There were just some signs that just said this is not the way it's ever been before. I felt it was the right time for me."

Move like what, a statue?
This doesn't look like a statue to me.

Pouncing around the pocket as agile and spry as a kitten then riffling a 35 yard dart to the back of then endzone on a rope.

What 43 year old does that?

Even Mr. "Lazer-Rocket arm" himself had a completely shot arm by age 39 during his last superbowl compared to his former self.

Farve had his iron man streak ended.

Brees is a walking mash unit.

But somehow Brady never declines.:hmm:

I just think Brady's done something. Maybe Brees should have gotten Guererro to help him or Brady is doing something secret.

You act as if Drew has lost it. He hasnt lost much to be honest. I hate when people say he cant throw the deep ball. He is an accuracy quarterback. Why is Tom not as accurate? Even when Brady was 30, he wasnt as accuarate as Drew in his 40's. You dont hear that though. Drew Brees is still putting up All pro efficiency. When he wins this years Superbowl and walks away, then it'll stop. WHODAT!!

You act as if Drew has lost it. He hasnt lost much to be honest. I hate when people say he cant throw the deep ball. He is an accuracy quarterback. Why is Tom not as accurate? Even when Brady was 30, he wasnt as accuarate as Drew in his 40's. You dont hear that though. Drew Brees is still putting up All pro efficiency. When he wins this years Superbowl and walks away, then it'll stop. WHODAT!!
The difference is his body is showing wear and tear.

He beat his old 9ers that game in 94 but it was also the same year he failed to throw 20tds in 14 games since he started winning superbowls.

He said just about as much in his sendoff.

"I really am not as fired up or excited about working out. It wasn't as much fun. I wasn't looking forward to it as much. There were just some signs that just said this is not the way it's ever been before. I felt it was the right time for me."

Montana took the Chiefs to the playoffs that year---battered shell of his former self is a bit of a stretch, his numbers were pretty consistent, and remember he had no Jerry Rice at that point

Montana took the Chiefs to the playoffs that year---battered shell of his former self is a bit of a stretch, his numbers were pretty consistent, and remember he had no Jerry Rice at that point

True. But lets not act like he was taking over some run down team. The Chiefs went 11-5, 10-6 and 10-6 the previous 3 years with Steve Deberg and Dave Krieg starting at QB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom