How did Davenport do? (1 Viewer)

The Ravens got the same amount of sacks as us. I guess they suck too.
They also got the same amount of passing TDs & more passing yards. Thankfully we did well against the run, though & our pass rush prevented that extra point. Oh, wait...

Dude. 2018.
No reason to ever miss a game.
And everyone else already answered on MD.

Are you being sarcastic? Really? Saints fans have jobs, live on the other side of the world, travel, have families. We can't all watch every game live. Stuff happens.

Either my sarcasm meter is broke or you're being silly. :shrug:

Are you being sarcastic? Really? Saints fans have jobs, live on the other side of the world, travel, have families. We can't all watch every game live. Stuff happens.

Either my sarcasm meter is broke or you're being silly. :shrug:

Oh I totally get all that. My apologies. I never put the Saints in front of life myself.
I thought that the original poster was saying he had no feed as they weren’t on in his area. And thus he couldn’t watch. That was my context. If I was incorrect in my reading of his post, then my wires got crossed. ?

Football definitely does not rule my life. I get that totally. I only meant streaming options if one wanted to watch.

I am indeed silly at many times. I’ll give you that. ?

Tbh, not enough info from him to know anyway. All he said was the game wasn't at his location. Have no idea where that is or what his options would be. Regardless, he was asking what I thought was an honest question. I don't need all the details to go ahead and answer it.

I know you mean well though. Just a thought.

Tbh, not enough info from him to know anyway. All he said was the game wasn't at his location. Have no idea where that is or what his options would be. Regardless, he was asking what I thought was an honest question. I don't need all the details to go ahead and answer it.

I know you mean well though. Just a thought.

You and I agree. Lol. I was only speaking of streaming options if one wanted to watch.

Football is way down on my list of priorities. I was superfluous in my answer to you. ? Either way, hope you have a nice rest of your day.

They also got the same amount of passing TDs & more passing yards. Thankfully we did well against the run, though & our pass rush prevented that extra point. Oh, wait...
How many bad breaks have we had over the years? He missed the kick. We made our extra points.

He was going against their best offensive lineman in Stanley. Combined with being in a rotation not a big surprise he had a quiet game.

It was Jordan and Rankin's who should have feasted as they were going against rookie backups. At several points in the game Rankin's was going against the 3rd guard on their depth chart.
Rankins has had a good season but I was really disappointed with his production yesterday. But it happens and he’s had a good year overall.

It looked to me that our DL was playing the run first and pass rushing second. Must have been the game plan.

Okafor disappointed the most. He was getting stonewalled, even when the play was extended. He just couldn't break through. Davenport seemed to barely play until the 2nd half.

Jordan was getting doubled a lot. They'd hit him one on one and then as he got up field, the back or TE would keep him from getting around the edge. I didn't watch Rankins much but he's not exactly a dynamic pass rusher to begin with. Just a solid DT.

Oh I totally get all that. My apologies. I never put the Saints in front of life myself.
I thought that the original poster was saying he had no feed as they weren’t on in his area. And thus he couldn’t watch. That was my context. If I was incorrect in my reading of his post, then my wires got crossed. ?

Football definitely does not rule my life. I get that totally. I only meant streaming options if one wanted to watch.

I am indeed silly at many times. I’ll give you that. ?
The game wasn’t on here for sure. I have a restaurant in NC that keeps me pretty busy, so if the game isn’t on it can be hard for me to break away and stream it. No apologies necessary.

He was going against their best offensive lineman in Stanley. Combined with being in a rotation not a big surprise he had a quiet game.

It was Jordan and Rankin's who should have feasted as they were going against rookie backups. At several points in the game Rankin's was going against the 3rd guard on their depth chart.
Speaking of Rankins, did you see him drop into pass coverage? I thought that was pretty good for a big man.

Pass rush isn't the issue, we'd be getting a lot more sacks if we could cover.
Exactly, I saw several times that both Davenport and Jordan were half a step (or about a foot) away from a sack. The coverage just wasn't holding long enough to get home.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom