How did I miss this story? (Ahmaud Arbery shooting in Georgia)[MERGED] (1 Viewer)

This was premeditated murder. Took them two months to even start any sort of investigation into the murderers. Just absolutely filthy and disgusting.

Death penalty for father and son. Felony conspiracy charges for anyone in the police departments and DA's office in Georgia who was shown to do anything even remotely in the ballpark of a coverup.

Obviously none of that will happen. If it even goes to trial, the defense will get a few suburban white morons on the jury that will never vote guilty because they, like the two murderers in the story, see a black man in a white neighborhood as a credible reason to open fire.

I can only hope that the black and brown communities eventually say enough is enough and start taking things into their own hands, because the justice system, especially in SEC states, is never going to handle it. I would vote to acquit any black man who killed the two murderers in this story.

It is absolutely amazing to me that those two have not yet been arrested. There isn’t even an illusion of justice. If you’ve ever argued against the existence of white privilege, well here we are.

This was premeditated murder. Took them two months to even start any sort of investigation into the murderers. Just absolutely filthy and disgusting.

Death penalty for father and son. Felony conspiracy charges for anyone in the police departments and DA's office in Georgia who was shown to do anything even remotely in the ballpark of a coverup.

Obviously none of that will happen. If it even goes to trial, the defense will get a few suburban white morons on the jury that will never vote guilty because they, like the two murderers in the story, see a black man in a white neighborhood as a credible reason to open fire.

I can only hope that the black and brown communities eventually say enough is enough and start taking things into their own hands, because the justice system, especially in SEC states, is never going to handle it. I would vote to acquit any black man who killed the two murderers in this story.

Keepin it 100.

I can only hope that the black and brown communities eventually say enough is enough and start taking things into their own hands, because the justice system, especially in SEC states, is never going to handle it.

Texas is an SEC state. But if you want the Aggies back, please take them.

How many people go for a run in khakis?
Also the perp has history and was arrested for trying to enter a school with a gun.
The DA is claming that their is a video out there of him in the act on a property committing the crime.
Also it was stated that thefts had stopped in the neighborhood.

Im waiting for the trial. I dont agree that the man should have lost his life over this, although the video looks like the man was fighting the party, which happens to be a former cop, with the gun who was asking the guy to stop so they could perform a citizens arrest.

Ill remain silent until trial.

From what I have heard, the only thing about him being "on the property" is that he went up to a house that was under construction and looked into one of the windows. I remember when they were building out my neighborhood and houses were under construction. I actually did this, as did other neighbors of ours.

Next, in the video, you can see him trying to go around the truck. He runs to the side where no one was. The one with the gun goes around the front and is going to confront him. At that point, it is reasonable to assume that Arbery was in fear of his life. I would be under the same circumstances. He was fighting to try and save his life.

I guarantee you that if there is a truck that stops in the road ahead of me and men with guns are blocking my way, I am going to try and get away from that situation.

We cannot continue to allow the people with guns to create these dangerous situations. People are in fear of their lives, and in some cases, they are fighting because they believe they are about to be shot. When the victims move to defend themselves--which is reasonable under the circumstances, the people with the guns kill them and claim self-defense. It is insanity that we continue to allow this to happen.

I guess my first question was why would these guys be carrying guns with the intent of confronting a guy who was not armed?

What would you do in the same situation confronted with 3 armed men chasing you in a pickup truck?

Also the fact that no action was taken and one of the perps is an ex-cop? I'll take something's rotten in Denmark for 300 Alex.....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom