How did I miss this story? (Ahmaud Arbery shooting in Georgia)[MERGED] (4 Viewers)

As is the way of it now. The Tribalism trumps humanity, but humanity's survival for 1000s of years was dependent upon tribalism, so it's hard for people to break away from their instincts.
Where the word "tribalism" even comes from, absolutely. But we've been driven now to ONLY look at people and what political or demographic group they fall into. I'm white, female, conservative, and Christian. Go ahead and think about what group that puts me in and how that group might view me. But the only "group" I WANT to belong to is my family because there I am an individual, not a commodity, not a vote, not part of a bloc. I have felt like I'm being recruited into a group as some sort of "one of us" Stepfords and heaven help them if they didn't take no for an answer. I am not a leader, but turns out, I'm not very obedient either.

I'm sure they'll be promptly accepted into the Aryan Brotherhood for their actions. They better hope they are.
Didn't think of that. Darn. Well, I still hope for the "best".

Oh my Goodness... This is the first and last time I ever look at OANN. Disgusting.

There is nothing "fair" in that statement. And dropping an outlook like that would go a long way towards finding more unity rather than to continue dividing. There are many outlets and hosts I loathe as well, but I don't presuppose that those who watch them are troglodytes. I only imagine that we disagree on some points, but not necessarily all.

okay

Oh my Goodness... This is the first and last time I ever look at OANN. Disgusting.
For "news", I've been following CourTv on you tube for the most part or Ashleigh Banfield on NewsNationNow.

What he means is that the vitriol that arrogant fork spews hurts everyone to various degrees.
I get that, and view it the same way as say the President using his pulpit to call someone a white nationalist (or whatever the last guy said about anyone and everyone). It makes no sense for someone is such a position to talk like this, and it only draws division.

I get that, and view it the same way as say the President using his pulpit to call someone a white nationalist (or whatever the last guy said about anyone and everyone). It makes no sense for someone is such a position to talk like this, and it only draws division.

Here we go... let's get the thread locked .... " BOTH SIDES!!!!! "

Here we go... let's get the thread locked .... " BOTH SIDES!!!!! "
Why lock the thread, we are discussing how the vitriol that people spew hurts everyone to various degrees. Tucker, Trump, Biden, etc. folks with that type of pulpit have power to hurt, and it’s a shame they don’t realize that, or simply prefer profits over people.

I think we are in agreement based on your post above, no?

Last edited:
I get that, and view it the same way as say the President using his pulpit to call someone a white nationalist
Except he didn't call Rittenhouse a white nationalist. Not that it would make a difference to those who continue to say that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom