How did I miss this story? (Ahmaud Arbery shooting in Georgia)[MERGED] (4 Viewers)

Tucker, Trump, Biden,

One of those things is not like the others... "BOTH SIDES!!!!"

I made a statement about Carlson. If you don't agree with that statement, then make an argument against that statement other than "BOTH SIDES!!!"

Except he didn't call Rittenhouse a white nationalist. Not that it would make a difference to those who continue to say that.
Interesting point, so why do people keep calling Rittenhouse a white nationalist? I suppose it is implied in the below tweet?

At any rate, it’s a shame politicians and businesses with large bully pulpits engage in such activities.

One of those things is not like the others... "BOTH SIDES!!!!"

I made a statement about Carlson. If you don't agree with that statement, then make an argument against that statement other than "BOTH SIDES!!!"
I agree with your statement, I think Carlson, and all parties mentioned are deplorable for engaging in such acts. Do you not agree?

Finding a white boy guilty in a court of law of shooting 3 white men wouldn't change the injustice that goes on in court when the defendant is black.

Interesting point, so why do people keep calling Rittenhouse a white nationalist? I suppose it is implied in the below tweet?

At any rate, it’s a shame politicians and businesses with large bully pulpits engage in such activities.

Yes

FEk7NBFWUAQExki.jpg

Correct. It was White Supremacists. it was in a video montage
No, he didn't call Rittenhouse anything of the sort. A clip that had a picture of Rittenhouse in it with Chris Wallace's question to Trump and Trump's own words to follow was tweeted out by Biden, but he never called nor insinuated that KR is a white nationalist. The clip doesn't even imply it but a lot of biased people are reading into it willingly.

EDIT: and my point is perfectly supported by replies since I started this one.

You can't help yourself, can you? "BOTH SIDES!!!!"

So, do you watch Carlson live, or DVR it?

.... enough.
Oooh, now we are getting nasty with the personal attacks. I thought we knew each other better than this.

I feel I have derailed this thread by discussing words having power, I will let others discuss Tucker as he isn’t worth my time.

No, he didn't call Rittenhouse anything of the sort. A clip that had a picture of Rittenhouse in it with Chris Wallace's question to Trump and Trump's own words to follow was tweeted out by Biden, but he never called nor insinuated that KR is a white nationalist. The clip doesn't even imply it but a lot of biased people are reading into it willingly.

EDIT: and my point is perfectly supported by replies since I started this one.

if you don't think people will see a tweet from Joe about white supremacist with a video that has a pic of Kyle in it and not think that then I don't know what to tell you.

if you don't think people will see a tweet from Joe about white supremacist with a video that has a pic of Kyle in it and not think that then I don't know what to tell you.
I guess those people have really poor reading/hearing comprehension. There were also pictures of black people mourning, a picture of Heather Heyer (woman killed by the Charlottesville guy who drove into the crowd running people over), pictures of militia groups in Portland, and pictures of other groups not accused of being white supremacists. The picture of Rittenhouse is shown briefly and exactly over when Chris Wallace says "Kenosha" -- seriously when you hear "Kenosha," do you think of anything or anyone other than Rittenhouse? Yet y'all want to stretch this as if Biden himself called or insinuated KR is a white supremacist.

Oooh, now we are getting nasty with the personal attacks. I thought we knew each other better than this.

I feel I have derailed this thread by discussing words having power, I will let others discuss Tucker as he isn’t worth my time.
But you posted a Tucker Carlson interview- that’s at least a tacit endorsement

No it isn't. It was the only post trial interview available from KR at the time. An interview that went against everything Tucker and his audience would have expected and it was most certainly worthy of being posted in the thread about KR.

Your assumption that talking about this interview means those same people hold the same views that Tucker posits , damn tribalism.

"Think for yourself, question authority. Think for yourself, question authority. Throughout human history, as our species has faced the frightening, terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are, or where we are going in this ocean of chaos, it has been the authorities, the political, the religious, the educational authorities who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself, you must question authority and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable, open-mindedness; chaotic, confused, vulnerability to inform yourself. Think for yourself, question authority. Think for yourself, question authority. Think for yourself, question authority. Think for yourself... Think for yourself... Order... Regulations... Rules... Think for yourself, question authority. Order... Regulations... Rules... Comfort us..."

Actually I didn’t post that here, but (context clues are key here) it had to do with Rittenhouse’s take on the fate of minorities in the judicial system.

Keep up with us, this is a crawl not a sprint.

Let us get back on track to the ongoing Arbery case and getting justice for him and his family.

Last edited:
This is the second time in as many weeks I believe a jury came to the correct verdict based largely or entirely on the incident being recorded.

It really drives home why every police officer should be required to have body cams that can't be turned off.
It's crazy to think that if these idiots hadn't have filmed their own crime, they'd probably be free right now, and maybe not even charged.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom