How did Paul Kruger perform? (1 Viewer)

grammysweets

Kiss my Converse!
Reaction score
Sorry if this has been covered. I watched the game but didn't have the chance to focus on anyone.

If he were playing according to the game plan, as stated by Daryl Tapp, then he did a wonderful job of not putting pressure on Carr.

I remember one play where he was about a foot away from getting to Carr, which was maybe the closest anybody on the line got to him.

he was so non-existent that I completely forgot he played for the saints.

Kruger signed like 8 days ago. Give the man time to learn his role in Dennis Allen's defense. I'm sure he will be a bright spot for us down the road.

Cam didn't exactly light it up either. Bad day all around.

Well let's just say he did no better or worse than the other defensive linemen. Which is not saying much either way.

He was pretty much non existent. He has only been here for a little over a week and learning a new position. He says the new position tailors more to his skill set, so hopefully he'll improve sooner rather than later. We just have to give him a little more time in the scheme before we can judge his performance.

About how you would expect a guy that's been with the team for a week in a new D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom