How did Paul Kruger perform? (1 Viewer)

Kruger was a non factor due to the fact that he's been here for a week, learning a new defensive scheme. Also he has been playing OLB/DE in a 3-4 system. So there will be an adjustment period. I think as the season goes on he will get better.

Kruger signed like 8 days ago. Give the man time to learn his role in Dennis Allen's defense. I'm sure he will be a bright spot for us down the road.

Cam didn't exactly light it up either. Bad day all around.
Lol

He is a defensive end playing against a backup OG playing OT in a pinch. Pretty sure his job was to beat the backup offensive guard playing offensive tackle.

Besides, Allen's defense is super simple so guys can play, not think.

But if it makes you feel better...

Kruger was a non factor due to the fact that he's been here for a week, learning a new defensive scheme. Also he has been playing OLB/DE in a 3-4 system. So there will be an adjustment period. I think as the season goes on he will get better.

I don't know. Im just not as optimistic. Sit on this for a minute, he was released by the Cleveland Browns.

I don't know. Im just not as optimistic. Sit on this for a minute, he was released by the Cleveland Browns.

Are you suggesting that the Browns are unlikely to make bad personnel decisions? Because, if so, I'm not sure you'll find a lot of agreement.

Clearly a strong player. Not going to beat you with his speed by any stretch.

Just will need to see if he finds his groove as the season goes on.

Cameron Jordan and Paul Kruger were both non factors rushing the passer. Watch the PFF grades. They have terrible grades. That makes me think that the scheme had more to do with it than the effort. When Cam starts rolling and if Kruger doesn´t I´ll start worriyng.

Talk about non existent.....I think Cameron Jordan was still in new daddy mode and didn't want to get physical with anyone. I'll be glad when he washes off the new daddy smell and gets back to playing with some violence.

still think that if we can weather this growing period of the defense and get some breaks along the way, this team should be ok. you know, the whole bunch of rookies and first year players with this defense settling in, stuff.

I was expecting a Pro Bowl level game from him (maybe something that would get him noticed from the folks in Canton), but I guess I will have to lower my expectations until he has more than 3 days on the roster.

Seriously, give him time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom