How did we win a super bowl (1 Viewer)

ETWhoDat

Hindsight is 50/50
Reaction score
Starting to believe it was Gregg Williams. A super bowl coach does not let a team function like this.

Can we for the love of god find that formula again? The past three years have been pretty much the complete opposite. So sad.

Everything clicked that year. Offense, Defense, and ST.

Defense started off rough this year, but they are getting more cohesive. Offense had a bad night and there are just no more words for ST.

Even with the offensive mishaps tonight, I think we could have overridden them without the abysmal play from ST

But this young team seems thirsty and I think by next year they will be a force to reckon with...

Darren Sharper had a record setting season. And they had a ton (+26) turnover ratio that year. 7 turnovers for TDs helped too.

There's a difference between playing to win and playing not to lose. So far, I don't see the aggressive Payton that we use to know.

We didn't start 2009 with a backfield full of rookies and UDFAs for one. The defense has taken time to improve, and we aren't even close to average on special teams. I think those two factors alone account for at least 2/3 of our Ls.

So far, I don't see the aggressive Payton that we use to know.

Nope.. Me either... Something Happened somewhere... Maybe Goodell Broke him with Bountygate.

I love SP to death... But he just doesn;t seem to have that fire he used to have...

Starting to believe it was Gregg Williams. A super bowl coach does not let a team function like this.

This is singularly the worst thing I have ever seen posted on this forum. I honestly would vote to ban you for life for this post.

Of course I would also vote to have all work days banished in favor of bean bag naps... so frankly I am not sure I am reasonable judge of this stuff.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom