How do folks find mailing addresses in today's world? (1 Viewer)

Bayouboy

Football Genius
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Back in my day, you looked up someone's address in the phone book. Now, the internet white pages wants to charge me for a mailing address. Fork that. Is there a free resource to find folks mailing address now-a-days?

Back in my day, you looked up someone's address in the phone book. Now, the internet white pages wants to charge me for a mailing address. Fork that. Is there a free resource to find folks mailing address now-a-days?
I send them a text and ask them for their address?

Also, since this is 2020, I don't send mail

My son is graduating high school, so he's sending out invitations to hopefully get some cash sent to him. I have some old phone books, so most of the addresses are available, but those that are new or I can't find, are difficult to track down. Thanks for the effort. I'll make due.

anywho.com

As long as you know the city they live in, this is the site I use, it’s one step, and it’s free.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom