How do I do the Minecraft? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
My kids want Minecraft. There seem to be several versions or whatever. I have an Xbox one and don’t have any monthly subscriptions or whatever. Can I still buy this and download it? Which version do I get? Do I need to get Live or whatever? What’s the best way to get this game for my two kids to play?

You don’t need a subscription to but games digitally. Should be in the storefront for the Xbox

they won’t be able to play online which is a big thing in Minecraft but if they are young they probably don’t need to anyway

There is probably one called ‘xbox one edition’ or something like that

you don’t want Minecraft Dungeons as that is something different from the traditional Minecraft game

So if they do want to play online I’ll need to get Live? What’s that $60 a year or something?

What is the difference between Game Pass and Live? And also what is Live Gold? Who can figure this nonsense out?
Also there’s Minecraft for $20, Minecraft starter for $30 and Minecraft master for $50.
What the hell?

What is the difference between Game Pass and Live? And also what is Live Gold? Who can figure this nonsense out?
Also there’s Minecraft for $20, Minecraft starter for $30 and Minecraft master for $50.
What the hell?

Game Pass lets you play a certain group of games, including Minecraft, that are included in the Game Pass by just paying a monthly fee. Basically, you don't own the games, but you can play them as long as you pay the monthly fee.

Live is the name of the system that lets you play games online on the XBox network. Live Gold is the subscription you buy to allow you to play games online on the XBox Live network. It's around $60 per year.

Minecraft is the based game and all anyone needs to play Minecraft. Minecraft Starter and Minecraft Master just give you character skins that let you change what your character looks like and texture packs that change what the objects in the game look like. Those skins and texture packs can be bought separately later if you choose to do so. For now, all you need is Minecraft.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom