How do I record from my Comcast DVR? (1 Viewer)

slimm_17th

I miss that 17th Ward
Reaction score
I have stuff saved on my dvr and I would like to record it to either my stand alone dvd burner or my hard drive on my pc. I tried hooking my dvd recorder directly to my dvr and tried to record but either I hooked it up wrong or Comcast has some type of block on their equipment that does not allow people to re record things off of their DVRs. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

atceagle

BRING THE WOOD!
Reaction score
I burned all of the 2006 games from my DVR using a DVD recorder. Sounds like you have it hooked up wrong. There is another thread on page 1 re: DVR to PC

atceagle

BRING THE WOOD!
Reaction score
My DVDR stopped working a few wks ago so I had to pick up another to get the 09 games off the DVR. I had a little trouble hooking it up and getting everything to work but I got it. I went AV out of DVR to AV in of DVDR. Then I went AV out of DVDR to AV in of TV. As I record, I can watch the TV in the HDMI input and the DVDR will record, but not in HD of course. When you put a title on the disc and finalize it, make sure you have it on AV or whatever input you used on the TV to the DVDR.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom