How do u guys feel about carolina game (1 Viewer)

The only thing that scares me about Carolina is this guy....
1631803831277.png

**sigh** I’m not gonna lie, I’m the kind of person that would egg this person on (to do this)just for my own sick pleasure 😆😆😆.
“DOMINATE DEM FOE”!!!
I’m sure our ancestors, who had to endure many struggles in life, would be pleased with how well the human race has turned out😆

**sigh** I’m not gonna lie, I’m the kind of person that would egg this person on (to do this)just for my own sick pleasure 😆😆😆.
“DOMINATE DEM FOE”!!!
I’m sure our ancestors, who had to endure many struggles in life, would be pleased with how well the human race has turned out😆

Attachments

• cocaine-hell-of-a-drug.gif
    cocaine-hell-of-a-drug.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 0

“DOMINATE DEM FOE”!!!

Bro, I was just about to say..... ashamey dame on his friends who enabled him lol!!!
Went down something like...
"Yeh Ked! That's the one, growl sounds awesome, post it!! Hey, throw that growl in one more time!"

Last edited:

“DOMINATE DEM FOE”!!!

That was the best thing I’ve seen in quite some time! It checked every box!

Charismatic performer that women want, and men want to be ✅

Sick dance moves ✅

Memorable chorus ✅

Tasty af baseline ✅

Trailer park back drop ✅

Not 1, not 2, but 3 terrifyingly beautiful panther growls ✅

I want the Saints to win this game… but after seeing this masterpiece, I also want this man to have the happiness he deserves (and has earned!)

The only thing that scares me about Carolina is this guy....
1631803831277.png
Well, to be fair...

the 2015 panthers went 15-1 and went to the Super Bowl.

(at the time (Dec 19, 2015) he made the video they were 13-0 and were going to play the Giants the next day.)

And, OBVIOUSLY, he was under the influence of the moon up in the sky behind him!

Well, to be fair...

the 2015 panthers went 15-1 and went to the Super Bowl.

(at the time (Dec 19, 2015) he made the video they were 13-0 and were going to play the Giants the next day.)

And, OBVIOUSLY, he was under the influence of the moon up in the sky behind him!

Oh, well yeah....since you put it like that....perfectly normal 😁

That "tasty af baseline" tho. Lol @Saint Lattimore

I'm still wait and see. The team still feels new to me so I want a few weeks to make any judgments. Should be even tougher with more injuries rolling in. Payton is earning every dime if we can stay hot.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom