How do we get tickets to the LONDON Game (1 Viewer)

blsdwnstr

Yes I want that dressed
Reaction score
I know people are mad, but this is a great chance for those of us who live outside the US to go see the Saints.

I have a few questions:

1 -- How and where do I get tickets?

2 -- Anyone interested in a tailgate/party before the game?

3 -- Where are people from outside London staying?

We live in Saudi and are most certainly going to the game, so we need all the information we can get.

WHO DAT

gummbo70114

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
How about we wait till we get the news from the nfl.At this point nothing is set in stone.

OP
blsdwnstr

blsdwnstr

Yes I want that dressed
Reaction score
It is being reported in multiple places and being talked about on NFL radio, so I assume it is likely to happen.

gummbo70114

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
They said that L.T.was playing in the afc game,But tthat din't happen.So don't freek out just yet:)

SaintsJunkie

BREES HOF
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I don't mind, but I don't want to pay the same for season tickets unless they include london tickets (which they won't) . We will just get one less game this year and pay the same or more.

MrSt0nEd

Thank You #26
Reaction score
I know people are mad, but this is a great chance for those of us who live outside the US to go see the Saints.

I have a few questions:

We live in Saudi and are most certainly going to the game, so we need all the information we can get.

WHO DAT
Hello there homey ;) i live in saudi also, in DH... its cooool to see u guys on this board..
regarding the game,
u have to check on it on-line,,, thats how i got my tickets for the NYG vs Mia game last season,, also, black market..

HELLLLLLLLLZZZZZZZ YA :D me and some friends are making the trip, so holaaaaa..

in London,, Wimbley stadium isnt that far, and btw, its a peace of art! but it aint no Supper Dome.. lots of hotels, motels, and apartments available in London,, prices varies depending on how big/luxury/neighborhoods ur at.. ex; Piccadilly area is expensive..

i wonder what would happen for those season ticket holders,, they'll be missing out on a game at home? are the tickets good for overseas games ?!?

WHOOOO DAT!

The_Burning_Bush

it is lit
Reaction score
Hello there homey ;) i live in saudi also, in DH... its cooool to see u guys on this board..
regarding the game,
u have to check on it on-line,,, thats how i got my tickets for the NYG vs Mia game last season,, also, black market..

HELLLLLLLLLZZZZZZZ YA :D me and some friends are making the trip, so holaaaaa..

in London,, Wimbley stadium isnt that far, and btw, its a peace of art! but it aint no Supper Dome.. lots of hotels, motels, and apartments available in London,, prices varies depending on how big/luxury/neighborhoods ur at.. ex; Piccadilly area is expensive..

i wonder what would happen for those season ticket holders,, they'll be missing out on a game at home? are the tickets good for overseas games ?!?

WHOOOO DAT!
Your sig is..... well... wrong. :covri:

MLU

Please respect my decision!
Reaction score
I am thinking this should be declared as the official SR.com Away game...

DarkBuddha

No White Flags!!!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I was actually going to come home and watch this game. I wanted to catch halloween while I was back. now I am definitely going to London. The whole Prague branch of Who Dat Nation will make the journey with or without tix. We had tix to the NYG - MIA game but only one of us went due to lack of interst in the teams. Im down for tailgating and complete chaos as we decend upon that city!

zorro37

Cha-Champs
Reaction score
You have to apply, and its really a lottery.
Last year, 80,000 tickets were given out and there were 1,000,000 apllicants.
Cross your fingers

Dragon

Official SR Twitter Team
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Participated in the lottery last year without any luck. I think if this is true, I'm going to get anyone I've ever known to sign up for this lottery in hope of better luck. While I do prefer to watch my Saints in NO, I WILL be at the London game, no matter what if the Saints are playing

DoubleSaint

VIP Contributor
Reaction score
NFLUK will allocate a certain number of tickets to the Saints organization to sell to you guys in the US. So you won't have to worry about being in the balloting system.

Last year the Dolphins and Giants had special travel packages available to fans. Flights, Accomodation and Tickets. So that might happen again this year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)