How Do You Feel About Sean Payton Now? (1 Viewer)

How Do You Feel About SP Now?

• I'm sad, end of an era. He'll always be my coach

Votes: 69 30.1%
  • I'm angry because he quit on us and then basked in the spotlight while teams wooed him

Votes: 29 12.7%
  • I feel betrayed but I'm thankful for what he did for the Saints and I wish him well

Votes: 44 19.2%
  • SP is dead to me. I'll be actively rooting against him hoping he crashes and burns

Votes: 22 9.6%
  • I'm just glad it's over. Whatever, I'm just focused on Saints football

Votes: 77 33.6%
  • I blame Loomis

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Tacos

Votes: 10 4.4%
  • Tacoes

Votes: 17 7.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don’t care since he’s out of the NFC. I’ll even root for the Broncos some since we kept Allen and Carmichael and are gonna suck.

He coached the Saints for 15 years. I wonder how many of the people who feel betrayed left multiple jobs in a 15 year span.
Add honestly a 15 year span in the NFL head coaching world is prob like a 30 year span in the real world. So how many jobs have people had in a 30 year span?

Almost all of the above for me.
LOL. I concur! We are a weird bunch, aren't we? I could possibly check one option this morn. And tomorrow pick another one instead. I can see myself going back and forth for the entire season.

Honestly from someone who quit a job I had for 25 years to take a new one I can understand burnout. I respect him, and respect the fact of his heart wasn’t in New Orleans anymore he left. He took his year off and hope for him to do the best he can in Denver. Just like I’m looking forward to all the new high round draft picks and talent the saints will be getting the next few years under Allen.

He wore black and gold, represented it and the city with great pride. He got his first shot here to HC and he stood on it and never backed down from nothing. I will never forget that.

As of today if the broncos played the saints I'd want DA and PC to somehow dial up a gem to demolish and mop up the super dome floor with him and his entire team.

He's on the other side now.

Is there an option of simply being happy for the guy? I'm glad this is all over and we got picks.

Sheesh.

I feel like our lives become so dependent sometimes on a game that we lose sight of the fact that these are just people trying to do a job. Payton is a great coach and mentor. I wish him and the Broncos the very best.. Unless they're playing our boys of course 🙂

I'm very happy for him. I wish nothing but the best for him. I thank him for taking the Saints from bottom feeders to a legitimate contender year after year. Thank you and GOD bless.

PS: I'm angry at Loomis for not getting a better deal.

No ill feelings toward him. He along with Drew brought this franchise to another level and I'll forever be grateful. It was an unrealistic fairytale to expect that he'd coach here forever. And for as great as he was, he wasn't without fault. Happy for a fresh regime, whenever that may come.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom