How do you feel about this weekends game against Tampa (1 Viewer)

How do you feel about this Weekends game Against Tampa

• Really Good

Votes: 45 18.5%
  • Good

Votes: 157 64.6%
  • Not Good

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • N.O is Doomed

Votes: 3 1.2%

• Total voters

jasonsw

Long live Duke and Goose
Reaction score
Sticky Post
After getting off the Playoff schnide how good do you feel about this weekends game?

I feel good about this weekends game even though the Ssints have to beat Tampa a third time. Exercising the Playoff Demons against Chicago will help the Saints enormously

0rion

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I told my daughter earlier today " I dread playing tampa bay but after the last meeting you can bet your last dollar they're dreading playing us too." I just hate division games period. They're normally always close and grind it out games. I like being up 30 points so I can actually watch and enjoy the game instead of being a nervous wreck for 3.5 hours.

Cougar 1

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Health is a prolly my biggest concernHopefully we came outta the Bears game relatively healthy, n we get Trequan n T Rex back.

On O, it was easy to see SP n Drew wanted to get some good reps with AK, MT n Deonte. That worked out pretty well. The O line was a lil shaky at times, so they gotta clean up some things

On D, other than that early deep ball, n not gettin more sacks r takeaways. they played really well. The stat numbers don’t lie, they were pretty dominant.

IMO, the one player who was the difference for TB against Washington was Fournette. He accounted for 132 all purpose yds. His 93 yds rushing on 19 carries helped giveTB some sorely needed run/pass balance. I think our D can/will contain him, but this is where I miss havin Kwon, who has the size n speed to keep him in check.

We’ll c!

Reaction score
After getting off the Playoff schnide how good do you feel about this weekends game?

I feel good about this weekends game even though the Ssints have to beat Tampa a third time. Exercising the Playoff Demons against Chicago will help the Saints enormously
Not great. And not because of the whole beating a team 3 times deal. I think they’re going to keep Brady clean and they do enough defensively with man coverage and blitzing to keep our offense in check.

Would love to be wrong

Reaction score
I'm nervous but by this point in the playoffs, everyone makes me nervous. Do we have a realistic shot? Yes, we do. But Brady is Brady and he has some very capable receivers. If we regularly pressure Brady, we win. If we don't, we won't.
I agree with this to a certain extent. I would be nervous but way more optimistic about our chances if we were playing Seattle or LA

Broad St. Saint

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
It is really important for things to start badly for the Bucs and for CJGJ to get in their heads. Watching them, plus Brady's usual hissy fits, and the tension between him and Arians, and you could imagine them not handling a bad start well.

brandon8283

Probably a drive-by
Reaction score
Much more concerned now that Antonio Brown seems to have caught fire, going to be a tough one...
This is the biggest issue I see from the last time we played them to now. They really aren't the same team with AB out there.
I think a third WR option is what they needed to turn the corner, and they absolutely have that now. They have three legit #1 receivers plus Gronk, and Tom Brady throwing it.

We know Lattimore has Evans' number and Jenkins can hold Godwin down. And DD can handle Gronk.

But CJGJ against AB...that's a tough one. The good news is, AB has a strong possibility of being ejected in the first quarter with CJGJ on him.

brandon8283

Probably a drive-by
Reaction score
Also, I didn't want us to take on the Bucs or GB, but honestly...

If our first Superbowl run meant we got to knock off Warner, Favre, and Manning, and our next run means we get to knock off Brady, Rodgers, and Mahomes, then I think that will be about as satisfying as two Superbowl runs could possibly be.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom