How do you feel about this weekends game against Tampa (1 Viewer)

How do you feel about this Weekends game Against Tampa

• Really Good

Votes: 45 18.5%
  • Good

Votes: 157 64.6%
  • Not Good

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • N.O is Doomed

Votes: 3 1.2%

• Total voters

jasonsw

VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
After getting off the Playoff schnide how good do you feel about this weekends game?

I feel good about this weekends game even though the Ssints have to beat Tampa a third time. Exercising the Playoff Demons against Chicago will help the Saints enormously

200.gif

I'm actually a lot more confident in this game than I was the Bears game.
I think our offense will take another step and the Bucs struggled a lot against the WFT.

I think it will actually be a game this time, but I do see us winning something like 34-24 with the Bucs scoring 7 in the final minutes.

It's not important, but I think the Saints deserve this win.

The Bucs pieced together a plug and play team with a bunch of parts and pieces. Need a QB? We'll grab TB12, and he can bring Gronk along. Need another reciever? We'll grab AB and hope the games don't interfere with his community service requirements for his felonies. Building a winning locker room? Don't care.

The Saints have carefully cultivated a team of high-character, team-oriented players. Character matters. Attitude matters. Brees' leadership shines like a beacon, while Temper Tantrum Tom sulks and snaps at his receivers and o-line.

If any of that stuff really, really matters, then we should win on Sunday.

Well, I’ve been clamoring for TB, so I feel confident. I have about 5 employees who are Packers fans. They are extremely happy that we have to play TB. They are scared of them.

I feel pretty decent about the matchup. Of course, there's a level of nervousness that's always there with any game. At this point, it's win or go home, so that level is increased. I'm nervous, but probably not any more than I would be against any other team. We've shown we can beat them when we play well, so the key is obviously playing well. Looking for better o-line play and better chemistry from Brees and receivers.

Wanted this one again. Tampa looked great the last 4 regular season games, but who did they play. This game will again be about the oline weak link Ruiz. If he holds up, we win. Being fully loaded on offense is going to be helpful. If Hendrickson is back, that mean more pressure on Brady. This should be the healthiest the Saints have been all year. This is the deepest team and should win by double digits again.

For the first time in years, before our first playoff game, I had a sense of calm that we were gonna win the Super Bowl. Now, my Saints fandom PTSD won't allow me to give that room for hope. I got anxious in the second quarter of the WC game against the Bears, then relaxed in the third.

Of course, anything can happen. I wouldn't put it past us to come out flat and lose, we are the Saints and again, I have PTSD from my fanhood. But I would love to see us come out and take another W against Brady and the Bucs leaving the pundits making excuses and talking about what will Brady do next season as opposed to how the Saints won.

I feel like the law of averages suggests that the Bucs will play significantly better than they did in our last matchup.

I do know that Tom Brady is a different QB in the playoffs. So we’ll see how it goes I suppose. Hope we’re not looking at recent history and eating the cheese

Hit them with the reverse uno card and send them Green Bay and we get LA.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom