How do you feel about this weekends game against Tampa (2 Viewers)

How do you feel about this Weekends game Against Tampa

• Really Good

Votes: 45 18.5%
  • Good

Votes: 157 64.6%
  • Not Good

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • N.O is Doomed

Votes: 3 1.2%

• Total voters
I'm nervous but by this point in the playoffs, everyone makes me nervous. Do we have a realistic shot? Yes, we do. But Brady is Brady and he has some very capable receivers. If we regularly pressure Brady, we win. If we don't, we won't.

The difference is the defense. I think it will be the biggest reason the Saints are successful this post season. I want to be nervous and I'm sure the defense will give up points and the Bucs will be in the game. I didn't grow up in the Dome Patrol era so i really have never felt what its like when your team has a dominant defense. Sure we've had some flashes and 2009 was just unreal, but after yesterday's game where the defense was put in unfavorable positions most of the game, they didn't bat an eye. They gave KC their toughest test all season. I think Sean knows how to best the Tampa defense, and our D will show up again. We have a championship defense and we are healthy, so for those reasons, I'm confident in a 3rd Saints win vs Tom.

The Saints IMO are the better team, but I am always worried around playoff time that this team will come out slow or flat early in the game. With a team like TB they do not want to get too far behind and getting up a couple of scores would clearly put the pressure on Tom Brady and make them more one dimensional. Lets hope we come out of the gate strong and keep the pressure on TB for 60 minutes!

After getting off the Playoff schnide how good do you feel about this weekends game?

I feel good about this weekends game even though the Ssints have to beat Tampa a third time. Exercising the Playoff Demons against Chicago will help the Saints enormously

Naturally I am worried about Golden Boy Tom getting the Goodell/ Ref special.

Whether it be an obscure rule ( like Tuck Rule)

Or a Roughing QB that really wasn't
Or Tom throwing up for grabs and PI gets called

Or they decide to come down hard CJ Garners "trash talk"

I feel fine about the game - it’s football. I was actually feeling great before the Steelers Browns game last night, which reminded me of how quickly a game can get out of hand when you come out and make a ton of mistakes. It cannot be overstated how ugly that game was for the Steelers.

We need to stay away from mistakes.

If you can tell me the Refs will be at least fair, I feel great, besides that, I still feel good. I think our pass rush can disrupt the statue even if they are held. Look at how much holding the Kansas City Football Team had to do and Mahomes is not a statue.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom