How do you feel about this weekends game against Tampa (1 Viewer)

How do you feel about this Weekends game Against Tampa

• Really Good

Votes: 45 18.5%
  • Good

Votes: 157 64.6%
  • Not Good

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • N.O is Doomed

Votes: 3 1.2%

• Total voters
Really good. The Bucs were 1-5 vs playoff teams during the regular season . Our D-line > than their O-line,and Brady is not mobile

Really worried. Idk why, but I have a feeling this is coming down to a game winning FG.

I just hope we are on the end of that instead of being on the end of a made fg that forces our season to end

I feel like the law of averages suggests that the Bucs will play significantly better than they did in our last matchup.

I do know that Tom Brady is a different QB in the playoffs. So we’ll see how it goes I suppose. Hope we’re not looking at recent history and eating the cheese

He completed 55% of his passes and Wash had absolutely no pass rush. Not sure how great he played considering....

We have to smoke them again just because everything in the world would be right to dominate Brady 3 times in a season. It has to happen.

Again, this morning ESPN had a bit about how TB was a different team. They said it was because Brady was way more comfortable in the pocket during these last four or five games. I bet! Specially if the other team can't generate a pass rush, it was a non-sense hot take.

Devin White isn't their best defensive player. He has been a liability in pass coverage.
Who's better David ? Paul? White was 3rd in All Pro voting behind Warner and Wagner. 140 tackles 9 sacks 16 QB hits in 15 games for the #1 rush defense in NFL. His coverage is suspect, it's the only thing from keeping from being best LB in the game.

Who's better David ? Paul? White was 3rd in All Pro voting behind Warner and Wagner. 140 tackles 9 sacks 16 QB hits in 15 games for the #1 rush defense in NFL. His coverage is suspect, it's the only thing from keeping from being best LB in the game.

I do think David is a better LB. Don't care about All Pro Voting. The fact that White finished 4th overall LB ahead of Demario Davis and Lavonte David tells me all I need to know about All Pro voting. In today's NFL, being suspect in pass coverage is a very big deal. Really its a deal killer.

I feel good about this game but not over confident. The last thing I want to happen is be the Steelers against the browns. They greatly underestimated that team and got rolled

Brady is not mobile
Absolutely true - but he is savvy in the pocket. He can move around in the gaps to buy himself some time. That’s why it’s crucial that we get pressure from multiple angles and from multiple people. He needs to be guessing where it’s coming from and uncomfortable. If we can make him uncomfortable we’ll have some success.

Don't underestimate a few things. People say that when a team takes a beating like we gave them in our last game it motivates them but the reality is it creates a lot of doubt. They weren't even in the same realm of competition as us last time and AB playing well could not possibly make up that much difference. The other thing is coach. I said it in another thread but Payton loves to embarrass our division rivals and the better they are playing the more pleasure he gets from it. His game plan will be spot on.

It's not important, but I think the Saints deserve this win.

The Bucs pieced together a plug and play team with a bunch of parts and pieces. Need a QB? We'll grab TB12, and he can bring Gronk along. Need another reciever? We'll grab AB and hope the games don't interfere with his community service requirements for his felonies. Building a winning locker room? Don't care.

The Saints have carefully cultivated a team of high-character, team-oriented players. Character matters. Attitude matters. Brees' leadership shines like a beacon, while Temper Tantrum Tom sulks and snaps at his receivers and o-line.

If any of that stuff really, really matters, then we should win on Sunday.
Built vs Bought

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom