How do YOU feel??? (1 Viewer)

Bill

Thirsty for more!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Maybe it's just me, but I always feel a lot less nervous on a Sunday morning when I know the Saints are playing in a Monday night game.
Yeah, there are always a game or two that I am really hoping goes 'as planned' even when the Saints aren't playing, but for the most part there seems so little to worry about on a day when our team isn't on the slate of games.

Does anyone else feel as relaxed as I do in these situations? :scratch:

Yep same here. If I can avoid putting the tube on and actually get my 'fall is coming' chores partway done, I'll call that a win. I just want to see the highlights later today.

Maybe it's just me, but I always feel a lot less nervous on a Sunday morning when I know the Saints are playing in a Monday night game.
Yeah, there are always a game or two that I am really hoping goes 'as planned' even when the Saints aren't playing, but for the most part there seems so little to worry about on a day when our team isn't on the slate of games.

It's just like the injury/practice reports being moved one day later when the Saints play on Monday night. I'm sure we will all be sufficiently nervous tomorrow!

Yep same here. If I can avoid putting the tube on and actually get my 'fall is coming' chores partway done, I'll call that a win. I just want to see the highlights later today.
I didn't say that I wasn't going to watch games today... but only that I won't be so unnerved today since the Saints aren't playing until tomorrow.

But of course I will be a wreck all day on Monday as I anticipate our game in the evening. :hihi:

Still a little nervous, buy not as bad as last week. But I like to bet on football, so I’m getting ready for a fun(hopefully) Sunday!

Still a little nervous, buy not as bad as last week. But I like to bet on football, so I’m getting ready for a fun(hopefully) Sunday!
Yeah, that would be enough to make me a wreck all over again. :shocked:

I always want the Saints to play as early as possible. If they win then the rest of the games are pure fun. If they lose then I can turn it all off and try to forget about football for a while.

See, I’m the complete opposite. Enjoy watching our opponents lose and then watch out team play on national TV. And we tend to play better in Primetime anyway!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom