How do you lesser mortals do this? (2 Viewers)

No, but drinking a fifth in two and a half hours is.

You obviously did not complete the assignment and read the entire thread....we already covered that
You get a frownie face sticker and the thin mat at nap time

I had the Irish liver too. I never got them and thought I was lucky when I looked at all my friends dying. Until I realized that it allowed me to drink enough to kill said liver. Thank God multiple rounds of pancreatitis probably is the only thing that didn't make me give the liver the death nail (you simply can't get any more of it down). And unfortunately when the liver starts failing you no longer ever get a buzz. Your tolerance is still high so you go from sober to black out pretty much instantly. And you get smart enough to sober up for a few weeks and the replay is of the way it was 10-15 uears before, not the way it was 10-15 days before so you do it otra vez. Good times for me.

If you drink often enough, you can turn a regular liver into an Irish liver. In my younger days, the hangovers would keep me away from the stuff for a while.....with no hangover to worry about, you hit it more frequently. Blessing/curse combo.

What is that I smell?

It's so familiar.

Is that...

Friday drinking thread?

Anyone join me in a toast to Dago's Irish Liver?

there are 17 shots in a fifth of booze and I drank it in a couple hours....no way I could have drank that much water.

I remember sending Snoopy a garbled plea for help...apparently one of my dogs was attacking my junk?

I just noticed that I use a lot of ellipses when I post. I wonder if that is a symptom of mental illness

Man that's fast, last night I drank a pint in about 4 hours max. I don't need much more than that.

That's the genius of that plan. You are too full and busy drinking water to get that much booze in.

The bathroom time alone is prohibitive.

I just mix my liquor with juice and then drink a glass or two of water after I'm done. I did that last night and was fine this morning, just a little tired.

If you drink often enough, you can turn a regular liver into an Irish liver. In my younger days, the hangovers would keep me away from the stuff for a while.....with no hangover to worry about, you hit it more frequently. Blessing/curse combo.

During my 11 years of drinking 350 days out of the year I can attest to this. I will only have a hangover if I don't get enough sleep and drank a shirt load. Even then I'm more out of it then anything which doesn't take long to shake off and I don't really get headaches. Sleep and hydration is important.

I just mix my liquor with juice and then drink a glass or two of water after I'm done. I did that last night and was fine this morning, just a little tired.

I mix my vodka.

Gatorade seemed like a good idea once.

You know. Electrolytes.

Nope.

Drinking Irish whiskey in Dago's honor tonight.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom