How do you not even show up? (1 Viewer)

It’s not easy traveling to the west coast to play a road game. Especially against a good team coming off a loss and minus your two top cornerbacks.

Not only are you missing your best two cornerbacks, your missing 2 of the best corners in the league. They controlled the time of possession, and took the ball out of our offense hands (because of that).
Plus, I blame SP for not having Kamara in the game more. I understand Ingram is your guy, but Kamara was hot every time he touched the ball.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

We showed up. We just got beat. They exploited mismatches on Harris and Bell and the offense couldn't get the ball downfield against an excellent secondary.

Hopefully everyone doesn't overreact here.

We showed up. We just got beat. They exploited mismatches on Harris and Bell and the offense couldn't get the ball downfield against an excellent secondary.

Agreed. I assumed this would be a loss, especially after the Rams lost last week.

Not the Saints' best game. But let's not forget the other guys get paid too.

It’s crazy to me that 5 people have already commented and have yet to mention the awful quarterback play. When our quarterback can’t throw a 25-30 yard tight spiral you can’t win the nfl. Brees cost us this came as much if not more than Harris. It doesn’t concern you guys that he can’t when needed throw a consistent 25-30 yard pass?

Defensive injuries have nothing to do with only scoring 13 points. Defense has held them to 26. Offense should be able to cover that. Plus the game plan has been pass, pass, and pass some more. Why would we ever run the ball with two all pro backs?

It’s crazy to me that 5 people have already commented and have yet to mention the awful quarterback play. When our quarterback can’t throw a 25-30 yard tight spiral you can’t win the nfl. Brees cost us this came as much if not more than Harris. It doesn’t concern you guys that he can’t when needed throw a consistent 25-30 yard pass?

Do you seriously think Brees is incapable of throwing more than 25 yards? Or are you just trolling? You watched the previous 8 games right?

He got pressured heavy all day and had a bad game. He was clearly a little rattled. It happens.

Defensive injuries have nothing to do with only scoring 13 points. Defense has held them to 26. Offense should be able to cover that. Plus the game plan has been pass, pass, and pass some more. Why would we ever run the ball with two all pro backs?

We were run heavy the entire 1st half. It wasn't working except for Kamara's long run.

Good luck with that.

You have zero understanding of what you speak...

The Rams are actually pretty good...:idunno:

So since they are good, it's ok for us to just cede to that? Isn't the purpose to be best? Not shrug it off and say, "Well the Rams are a good team."

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom