How do you plan on spoiling the NFL draft for everyone on SR.com? (1 Viewer)

So when Rodger announces the picks we ain't gonna hear the fans boo him unless the have some back ground noise record from previous drafts. That's the thing that's gonna ruin it for me not hearing him get booed

If I was Roger, I would ask my kids to boo me once the draft starts. At least he will show some sense of humor!

After the Saints select a player that I don't want, I intend to whine about it the rest of the day, weekend and month. Then I will bring it up in later threads throughout the season to express my displeasure with the selection, just in case you forgot I didn't want the guy.

Batsignal.jpg

@David Robbins

So when Rodger announces the picks we ain't gonna hear the fans boo him unless the have some back ground noise record from previous drafts. That's the thing that's gonna ruin it for me not hearing him get booed
I'm watching "Caught in the Draft" on NFL network right now. I will miss the booing as well. They are running down the 1995 draft. That was the one that Warren Sapp fell drastically. When it was time for the Jets to pick at #9, all their fans in NY started the "We want Sapp" cheer. The NY Jets team once again ruffled the fans by picking TE Kyle Brady. Tagliabue had a wry smile on his face as he announced the pick. He knew what was coming. A chorus of boos rained down after the announcement. Then when Brady appeared on stage the Jets fans booed some more.

When the draft was held in NY, you could always count on the Jets fans to deliver draft day hilarity.

I'm counting on Andrus to keep pushing the Server Migration down the road, until he's smack dab in the middle of it and then realizes, "Oh shoot - today's Thursday. What's going on on Thursday???? Something important, but I can't remember what."

Not sure if you knew this, but Andrus isn't actually doing the Server Migration, he's outsourced that to us techs at the NOC...our current plan is to unplug the old server Thursday night right before Joe Burreaux gets picked by the Bengals, then plug in the new one sometime Saturday night. Ya'll enjoy the draft, and welcome to the Georgia NOC.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom