How does this superbowl rank with the others???

Thread starter Banned #1
now i wasn't old enough to catch superbowl 10 and wasn't old enough to remember the giants vs bills game

but IMO

this is the most exciting superbowl i've ever witnessed

Simply put it, it was the greatest superbowl of all time

saintsfan1

Veteran Starter
Ratings
This is the type of game that makes people into lifelong football fans. I was 7 when I watched the Bills and Giants game and I've been hooked ever since. These are the types of games that turns people into fans.

Frank The Rat

Official SR twitter team
Super Moderator
VIP Contributor
Ratings
I made the comment to my brother when the game was over that this was the best superbowl that I have watched in Years.

canuckredux

Hall-of-Famer
Ratings
I had the Rams-Titans as the best I had ever seen. The Broncos-Packers was a good one, too. Giants-Bills, also good. I didn't see S.F.-Cincy II, but that one should get some votes. I have to say that this one surpassed the others, if not for "The Great Escape" or the unprecedented defensive stands, then at least for the fact that the Giants were such an underdog; the Patriots were undefeated and the Giants took it to them, didn't back down, played relentlessly for 60 minutes and beat the so-called "greatest team of all-time." IMHO, the greatest Super Bowl ever.

lgrank

Pro-Bowler
Ratings
i've watched all of the other forty one super bowls and by far this is the best ever. never before a prohibited favored undefeated team got beaten by the underdog. wow is all i can say about the giants victory. i am still speechless.

bergeaux

Our new Saints fan!
Ratings
Most exciting I have watched recently. CLOSE tie for best ever I have watched live with the Rams-Titans last second tackle at the goal line. (was that in 2000 after 99' season?)

geauxboy

Boo Boo Bear
VIP Subscribing Member
Ratings
This was a great game IMO. Being in Giants country made it even sweeter.

Open bar if the Giants won, so needless to say, I was there till too late.

Top Bottom