How does this superbowl rank with the others??? (1 Viewer)

it's one of the best i've ever seen, and i've seen them all... frisco cincy was right up there also, as was elway's first... oh, i have to say stram's chiefs beating the vikes was a great game too

I 100% agree. First NFL game I have watched every second of the 4th quarter.

wow.... dunno about you but i watch every second of every fourth quarter of every Saints game... *shrugs*

But yes, this was an awesome superbowl... the rams vs. titans one a few years back with the titans coming up a yard short was pretty good too.

Top five, easy.

The Panthers/Pats game a few years ago was a total thrillride.

I give it a # 3. Behind Cincy vs. SF(I watched it live) and Denver vs. Green Bay.

I have to say top 5 with the others mentioned but I would include Patriots/Rams 36- in the Dome. I was there and it was awesome!!!!! I was in the lower level by the goal post where the winning field goal sailed through. By the way, I was amongst Rams fans and I loved to see the looks on the faces when they lost.

My favs - Steeler/Cowboys in '78 (I think). Superbowl lll - Jets/Colts. Superbowl LVll - Giants/Pats

Patriots - Rams 2001 was my favorite one hands down. I was rooting for the Pats the whole way, back when they were like the Cinderella underdog. So funny how 6 years later the tables are completely turned.

I was 5 when I watched my first Superbowl the 72 Dolphins that game was awesome.

XVIII was good with the Panthers and Patriots
XXV Bills Giants was anti-climatic (although Hostetler and Bavaro were exciting to watch)
XIII Steelers Cowboys with Staubach and Bradshaw was pretty good
X was good as well with Drew Pearson and Staubach

This though I think was the best game yet.

The lead changed 3 times during that final quarter - most ever in a Superbowl - which, for me, makes it the most exciting ever.

Outside of the Bears superbowl in 85 this is the best Superbowl I have ever seen. I am very Happy for the Giants, they show what a determined group of players can do. They also proved that the regular season means NOTHING once they enter the playoffs.

49ers vs Cincy II was the best to me and this one reminded me of it for a while. Jerry Rice caught a ton of passes in that game (much like Wes Welker) and then at the end Taylor caught the TD pass from Montana much like Moss' TD catch from Brady.

Difference is that the mighty team left too much time on the clock this time.

Second best that I've seen (I'm 28) is Giants/Bills and this one is right behind it. Panthers/Patriots was exciting in the second half.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom