Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Terrance Copper drunk

Votes: 8 11.6%
  • I'm too drunk to figure out how to vote

Votes: 10 14.5%
  • I am getting there but beer doesn't work fast enough

Votes: 10 14.5%

• Total voters
I chose to start drinking at half time to celebrate. By the end of the game I was half drunk. Since then it has gone way down hill in a hurry.

I did not have any drinks......the reason is simple...I haven't seen the game, but I was listening to it on the radio. And it didn't sounded bad at all just listening to it, I assume watching it was painful!

But we couldn't overcome the mistakes once again.....and as I was listening to J Henderson there was plenty to cheer about.....like being down by 14 points, we came back with 24 points BEFORE THE HALF! Now that is remarkable!

This loss was manageable listening to it, and I might start doing it more often, than just watching it and getting upset!

I wasn't drunk during the game, but right now I'm more messed up than a soup sandwich. ....:all_coholic:
What's up, man? I quit drinking several hours ago, but I think I'm about to start again. Everyone else is asleep.

Asleep?

It's not even 10 o'clock :shrug:
I'm in NC, so it's almost 11. I'm at home, so the everyone I'm referring to is my family. The kids have school and the wife has to work tomorrow. I'm recovering from surgery, so I spend my days laying around. If I had to work, I'd probably be asleep too.

I'm in NC, so it's almost 11. I'm at home, so the everyone I'm referring to is my family. The kids have school and the wife has to work tomorrow. I'm recovering from surgery, so I spend my days laying around. If I had to work, I'd probably be asleep too.
I like Eastern time zone.

And Eastern Motors.

Makers Mark makes it feel like we're 6-3!!!!!!!!

We are 6-0 when i drink at least 2 makers and coke on gameday. We are 0-3 when I don't. But good news-I will be drinking at least 2 makers and coke for each Sunday for the rest of the year. The only reason I didn't drink was Carolina (had work), Baltimore (my brother got married night before and couldn't see anything until score was 14-0) and Pittsburg (went to Seattle to get engaged, was on a plane ride home for the game-I booked my flight aroung the saints game at noon-but then it changed to 3, I tried but the flight I was on did not have makers-I did try) But nothing will stop me from drinking 2 makers for each game for the rest of the season. Here's to me drinking makers on Feb 4th.

Oh the pain..THE PAIN!! I'm not sure what is worse. Having to read the sorry Atlanta Journal Constitution Sports Section this morning my hangover that could kill a horse. Is it me or do hangovers hurt more and more as you get older? I guess that's what I get for buying Old Forester Bourbon instead of my usual 12 year old Old Charter. Even though we lost yesterday, I'm still proud of how the Saints played. This team has a lot of heart. The Saints couldn't ask for a better team leader than Drew Brees. If the Saints can learn to hold on to the ball and keep turnovers to a minimum they might be real contenders in the playoffs.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom