How dumb are Texans Fans (1 Viewer)

guidry23

Reaction score
People in texas are thinking that the Texans did the right thing by passing up on Reggie Bush and taking Super Mario:_rofl:

Do YOU believe this?

Dre

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
Mario is playing very well. You cant expect them to regret not taking Bush forever, either. Right now, Bush doesnt have great numbers. I am glad for Mario that he isnt being hated on by his team's fans. I know he is rich as all hell, but it has to be tough being 21 and having the 4th (3rd) largest city in America resent you. That said, I would take Reggie ANY day.

thundar1084

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
The light hasn't come on yet here in Houston.

New Orleans 6 3

Houston 3 6

Maybe when Reggie's playing in the playoffs and Mario's watching him on the TV at home then they'll get it, but I doubt it.

:dunno:

Jiva

All-Pro
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The Texans have gotten over it...now you try.

FWtex

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
yea, puting a few wins together can do wonders. While we like Bush in the saints uniform, to the outsiders he has not done anything special. To each their own!

Ruprict

Very Banned
Reaction score
It takes years to see how a draft pick turns out.

What if Reggie leaves N.O. in 3 years to go play in a bigger market, like New York....and super Mario plays his whole career in Houston?

What if Reggie never turns out to be a 1st string running back and Mario makes 10 sacks a year for 10 years?

Right now Reggie has been a big help for us....but what would he really be doing in Houston with David Karr instead of here with Brees and McCallister?

Dragon

Official SR Twitter Team
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I think both teams got what they needed and hope both players have long and great careers with their teams (Except I hope Williams have a bad day whenever the Saints are playing the Texans ;) )

Ruprict

Very Banned
Reaction score
I think both teams got what they needed and hope both players have long and great careers with their teams (Except I hope Williams have a bad day whenever the Saints are playing the Texans ;) )
Exactly! How many rushing TD's would Bush have behind their offensive line?

How many receptions would he have coming from David Karr?

How many 100 yrd rushing games would he have for them?

I don't know how anybody can still be comparing the two and trying to say which one is better.

BWFoster78

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
They're so dumb that they think Mario Williams should have beat Emmitt Smith on Dancing with the stars.

They're so dumb that they when they saw the interstate sign "Reliant Stadium - LEFT", they turned around and went home.

They're so dumb that they think that the Quarterback is a refund.

Sorry, with the title of this thread, I just couldn't resist.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N/S Fan who attended Texans-Chiefs NFL opener tests positive for COVID-19 Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 21
Saints fans 'Ask Amie:' Taysom Hill usage, Drew Brees' finger licks, not panicking Saints RSS News Feeds 0
The Saints will host family members of staff and players in test mode for opening stadium to fans. Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints will test viability of fans by inviting 750 guests on Sunday night Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints to have 750 family members in the Superdome this week as test for future fans Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Update: Cantrell allows High School Football to start with some fans @ games. Still no word on Saints Games Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 9
Saints Fans are taking over the Vegas Strip Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 24
Saints fans 'Ask Amie:' Answers about Michael Thomas, the secondary, practice squad call-ups Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Week 2 rooting guide: Who Saints fans should want to win and who they should be rooting against Saints RSS News Feeds 0
If crowd was allowed, Saints fans would've dominated at Raiders home opener, forecast shows Saints RSS News Feeds 0
No fans in Superdome for Week 3 vs. Packers, but Saints 'hopeful' to have fans for Chargers game Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Any Saints Fans going to Vegas next weekend ? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 33
ndcc Saints Pats fans have "mixed feelings" about Tom Terrific in Tampa Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 7